Tarot Podcasts

Flavio

Hi!

I've just discovered and enjoy the convenience of the podcasts (downloadable radio shows mostly in MP3 format) obviously I started looking for Tarot podcasts but the options seem so limited as we speak.

The closer I've gotten to an actual Tarot podcast is Toni Gilbert's show you can download the 30 minutes or so show and then see the cards at the website.

Do you know any other Tarot podcasts in the net? Thank you

jmd

Believe it or not, this is something we have been talking about for a couple of months now, and plan to include as part of the ATS website in the future :):):)

Ilithiya

What would the related content be, if the idea has even gotten that far? (And can it please be made available for the podless?:D)

Illy

Flavio

Ilithiya said:
... (And can it please be made available for the podless?:D)
That is right! mp3 file in a download section would provide more versatility for users of laptop, desktop only.

Flavio

Bump! - :D really interested in downloading a lot of stuff for the weekend.

jmd

In terms of the ATS site, the plan is for later in the year... simply due to other commitments before then.

OakDragon

Flavio said:
That is right! mp3 file in a download section would provide more versatility for users of laptop, desktop only.

Podcasts are mp3's. That's why they're intended for playing on iPod's (and other mp3 players), but anything that can play mp3's should be able to play them.

And I'd certainly be interested in this, too. Are you planning to upload them to the iTunes Music Store?

Justy

Is there any word on this becoming a reality? I would love to be able to learn more about Tarot during my drive to work!

Kaylee Marie

Great idea! I don't have an iPod, but can listen to MP3s on my home computer and car stereo. Tarot, oracles, astrology, palm, crystals, dreams... there's so much to talk about!! A regular ATF show would be most welcome!!! :D