Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Promise

I keep my incense with the deck as well. I leave it in the little plastic bag and just tuck it alongside the deck when I put it back in the bag. I could burn it, but the scent just seems so connected to the Touchstone for me that it seems somehow inappropriate to burn it all away.

she

Thanks to my wonderful imaginitive daughter I have finally managed to join the group so I can thank all those who have made such complimentary comments about the bags that came with the Touchstone Tarot LE. I must admit that when I first started sewing them we did not have a pack of cards. Kat wanted them fitting snugly, so I made up a cardboard dummy. So please, please don't persevere if you are not happy with the fit. Message me and I will see what I can do to rectify the situation.

retrokat

Yep, I wanted snug bags - I think they protect a deck much better than when there's room for them to slop around. Sorry if they're too small - I think there were only a few that were too tight, and we're very happy to replace those.

Mum's bags were SO much better made than the dummy ones I gave her to copy. Sewing is so not my thing! The only time I ever have patience is on a computer when I'm working on images :)

I got a bit carried away with buying materials though, so Mum is now making up bags to sell - check out her website link. They're the same quality as the Touchstone ones, but many different fabrics and braids etc - some would suit other decks better. I was such a style fascist when it came to the LE bags - only let her use materials that I thought really suited Touchstone.

I'm sure she could make them up specially to suit particular decks too, if you let her know the deck size and colours you like.

Mimers

retrokat said:
I got a bit carried away with buying materials though, so Mum is now making up bags to sell - check out her website link. They're the same quality as the Touchstone ones, but many different fabrics and braids etc - some would suit other decks better. I was such a style fascist when it came to the LE bags - only let her use materials that I thought really suited Touchstone.

I'm sure she could make them up specially to suit particular decks too, if you let her know the deck size and colours you like.

The bags are really nice and great price too! You should put this up in the advertisement section!

ArwenNightstar

I ordered two already. :) My writing partner and best friend saw one she loved so I got her one. hee. She has no clue!

All Is One

Hello She!!!

I have to go see your bags. You are such a big part of this deck and it's great to see you finally here. Welcome! I love both of my bags.

All Is One

Those bags are great. I would love to own the spreadcloth set. Just beautiful. I've never used a spreadcloth....

la-luna

I use them somtimes... but a pity not all bags have the possibility to buy them with or without spreadcloth

so "she" (aka kat's mom ) a little hint....;)