Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

geministar

I agree with Shikhs Marion, your garden looks lovely and bright and colourful, especially now that the faeries are there to enjoy it! :)

Alta

Hi shikhs!!! I will be air-mailing the deck to you tomorrow. And, yes, I signed one of pages. :) :)

:love: Marion

a_shikhs

Marion, I can't wait to play with the faeries and know the surprise too. :D

Alta

I finished up my reading thread yesterday afternoon and the parcel is all labeled and sealed and ready to go. Plan to make it to the Post Office this very morning, though I hope Jewel didn't jinx me with her comment that faeries can never keep to a schedule! I am of course sending it Air Mail.

I think that the deck got a good start with me and I appreciated the deck as I never did before.

M

Jewel

Marion said:
I think that the deck got a good start with me and I appreciated the deck as I never did before.
That is also the experience I am hoping for. The Froud Faeries seem to have a way of shedding some light onto other faerie decks and making them more ... what is the word I am looking for????

I doubt I jinxed anything ... Faeries are jinx proof *LOL*

Kahlie

Jewel said:
That is also the experience I am hoping for. The Froud Faeries seem to have a way of shedding some light onto other faerie decks and making them more ... what is the word I am looking for????

Edible? Hmmm... Faerie Salad... Can you tell it's dinner time for me?

Illuminated might be more what you are going for though...

I'm glad you liked your experience Marion, I certainly appreciated your Reading!

Kahlie

Alta

Deck is mailed, clerk said 6 to 10 business days. Okay faery-lovers, send good thought after it so it doesn't suffer the fate that happened to the parcel that HearthCricket sent to Shikhs. Yay team!!!!

Jewel

Marion said:
send good thought after it so it doesn't suffer the fate that happened to the parcel that HearthCricket sent to Shikhs. Yay team!!!!
~looks confused at Marion~ what are you talking about??? what happened to the package???

Kahlie you crack me up ~giggles~ ... no edible was not the word. I don't think we would want a "chewed traveling faerie deck" *ROFLMAO*

Alta

Jewel said:
~looks confused at Marion~ what are you talking about??? what happened to the package???
Disappeared into mail/Customs limbo. I think there is even a reading about it in YR.

Edited to add: here it is.

a_shikhs

Marion said:
Disappeared into mail/Customs limbo. I think there is even a reading about it in YR.

Edited to add: here it is.
I yet havent got HC's parcel. :( I really don't understand how such a huge parcel can get lost, unless it is stolen. :( I just keep praying that someday, some nice postman might bring it to my doorstep.

Can't wait to get the Faeries though. :)