Reiki Attunements affecting tarot reading?? ....

214red

Hey All
I am curious, i have heard Rieki Attunements can help with to read more intuitively, has anyone had one ?

And has it helped you read?

Thanks in advance

Empath111

I believe once you pass the Cleansing period it can help....I'm still cleansing - LOL - whew...

I've been attuned for Reiki I only.

I actually do believe I am getting better able to read people - for example, I have improved in reading their personality and emotional state. I've always been able to do this, but it is stronger. I seem to be able to do it with a picture only versus meeting them in person.

I actually feel I have improved with my tarot reading also. Again, I have to stick to what I am best at (empath) but it does seem to be more accurate more often.

either way, it was a wonderful experience. I haven't practiced as much as I should...but i am getting back to it.

Best of luck to you!!

214red

Thanks empress, i finished a psychic developement class recently and in class i managed to pick up soo much (colours, emotions etc) but since then i find it sporadic and never really when i want it.
I am hoping the attunement will help me establish a broadband link, versus the dial up link i have now!
Nik

Radhemily

I received my Reiki I attunement in July and the moment I returned to my massage therapy practice, I started getting psychic flashes of my clients. The strange thing - I didn't say a word to my clients, but they suddenly started asking me questions like "What did you pick up on from me?" And they weren't talking about "Where's my muscle tension."

I've been quite accurate in what I've seen.

So, I've had to endeavor not to pick up on such things, because I don't want to invade peoples' privacy - that's not what they're coming to me for! LOL

Emily

Umbrae

The opposite can also be true.

I'd read for over thirty years before I was attuned to Reiki. The master had to make some 'changes' in what is normally done for me. She said I'm her only Reiki 1.5 student (not a level 1, not a level 2 - a 1.5)

MysticalMoose

I think it varies from person to person, when I did my Reiki 1 I found it stirred up quite a lot of "stuff" that I had to deal with.. & like a lot of people I had very odd dreams & was emotional (more than usual :D)... once I had dealt with that & released some "baggage", I felt as if there was more "room" for my intuition to grow.. & I felt that I read more intuitively & cohesively. After Reiki 2 again there was a period of adjustment which kind of interrupted my "flow" for a while....I left it quite some time before undertaking the 3rd/Master Level because I had reached a point where I felt very content with how my Reiki & Readings were working in harmony & was a bit wary of "upsetting the apple cart" so to speak. Finally I got round to it tho & I felt that I had the "energetic boost" that I needed to work more on my Mediumship...& everything seemed to be so much clearer & sharper... So for me altho it was a bit up & down on balance I feel that in the long run Reiki has had a very positive effect on my readings :)

Logiatrix

Ditto...clearer and sharper, like MM said.:heart:

It was at the 3rd level that I dumped A LOT of stuff...negative baggage, etc. It was a massive cleansing, miserable but worth it. The balance achieved really comes through now when I read. I can't help but believe my clients sense it, too. Most importantly, my intution flows freely now, because I am not bogged down with all the baggage. Man, that stuff was heavy!;)

One other way it has helped is that, before my Master attunement, I had difficulty grounding myself, and I would sometimes pick up on the heavy emotions of others. But after this last attunement (Reiki 3), I can easily ground myself with the proper symbol. So, I guess it's the other side of the same coin; my intuition is clearer and sharper, but not overwhelming and all over the place. That's a HUGE relief if you're a particularly empathic person.
:)

Empath111

Logiatrix said:
Ditto...clearer and sharper, like MM said.:heart:

It was at the 3rd level that I dumped A LOT of stuff...negative baggage, etc. It was a massive cleansing, miserable but worth it. The balance achieved really comes through now when I read. I can't help but believe my clients sense it, too. Most importantly, my intution flows freely now, because I am not bogged down with all the baggage. Man, that stuff was heavy!;)

One other way it has helped is that, before my Master attunement, I had difficulty grounding myself, and I would sometimes pick up on the heavy emotions of others. But after this last attunement (Reiki 3), I can easily ground myself with the proper symbol. So, I guess it's the other side of the same coin; my intuition is clearer and sharper, but not overwhelming and all over the place. That's a HUGE relief if you're a particularly empathic person.
:)
Wow - you post just convinced me to go for my Reiki II sooner than I thought:) I definitely can relate to the grounding difficulties!!

Great posts!

Sinduction

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm going for my first reiki attunement next month. I'm a bit scared about it but these posts have lessened that fear somewhat.

Radhemily

Sinduction, don't be afraid at all! It's a very gentle process that provides a lovely system of healing for yourself and for others. The only thing that might not be so pleasant is the detox - and that's not as bad for some as it is for others.

Best wishes as you start this new journey! I hope you'll share your attunement story when it happens :)

Emily