buckland romani

starchild

i have just seen this deck for the first time here, i cant believe i have never seen it before. i sooo have to get this deck. its so attractive and i love the no boarders. anybody have and use this deck?

Tibor

I have it and I quite like it. The problem is that it may take ages for it to be shipped from the publisher + I dont like the cardstock of this deck. I shuffled it a few times only and it is already showing signs of wear :( I wish it was published by Shiffer :)

OctoberGwen

I have the first edition and the mini Polish knockoff (I'm actually selling my Llewellyn version, as I quite like the mini.) The cardstock on both is excellent. I like this deck very much, and other than the renaming of the suits it sticks pretty close to the RWS.

It's a lovely deck!

Cerulean

A friend of mine loves this deck

She lives near mountain ranges and found the scenery, story and depictions...well as relationally strong...it was a wise and magical reflection of an old, lost love story.

I need to find a recent note from her, she used a tiny glimpse from one of the cards in a mural....you would not recognize it...as she painted many faces..I will see if I can find it. She is a graphic designer and mural artist, so I have to look through many images...

DamePoplar

oh I have just had a look at this deck and I love it!
it is definitely on my wishlist, it speaks to me!

GreenMoonBeam

:heart::heart: Love the deck:heart::heart:

I have more than one version. I was also able to find Raymond Buckland on Facebook. Just awesome.

Blessings

GMB

ann823

Is there any chance this will be reprinted? I really like the looks of it but it goes for too high a price for me right now.

Quester

This is one of my favorite decks. Both versions are nice.