"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Debra

4 of Swords is great. I really don't like the name right in the middle of the card.

Maybe add his name to the top, and shorten it:

"Oobi and Don Juan" at the top edge of the frame.

tarotlyn

4 of Swords is great. I really don't like the name right in the middle of the card.

:heart: Debra, i think you are probably right about it...i think she wanted his whole name on there...
but it IS so distracting...i agree...i will see about changing it tomorrow...as it is 3:15am here now...

What did you think about the 9 of Swords?

...and i have a start on the Lovers card here:
:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• LOVERS.jpg
    LOVERS.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 58

Debra

If there's no chihuahua cupid in the clouds above them, they ain't Lovers :p

Bhavana

love the 9 swords! Yeah, you need the chi cupid, though!

When I asked if that was "you" in the Don Juan card, I was talking to Pandora - I assumed it was her and her mom...

I agree that Don Juan's name in the middle of the card is not good.

Pandora MoonRaven

:heart: i knew you would think that about the 1st version, that's why i made the 2nd version :laugh:
Let me know if you want me to email you either
or both versions in the 900 x 1500 pixel size (for Gigi's mom)?

:heart: Thanks, Alta, this is the one i will use for the deck :):thumbsup: as i agree that it
looks so much better than the 1st version.

:heart: Regarding the High Priestess card, you are right, there is something serene about that Chi.
i wish my dogs would let me take their pictures...they just jump around and squirm around
and then run off before the camera snaps (all my cameras take to long to capture their moment! :bugeyed: )
i even bought a new camera, thinking, it would be faster...but they just shy away from any picture taking.
i have some photos from when they were younger and not as wise...:laugh: ... looks like i might have to use those maybe.

No, Bhavana, I have blonde hair. See if you can access my public AT profile page here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/member.php?u=15686 (if not, then just click on my avatar name and it will take you to my page)

Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon's mom is Pandora MoonRaven. (see photo below in this post)

:heart: Thanks Bhavana, i also can't wait till this deck is done!
Re: the 'camera flash' in Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon's eyes...all fixed now...
did you see his eyes in the photo below?...i had to re-invent his yes...and i got it wrong
the 1st attempt...so i think they are okay now...what do you think?

:heart: First CONGRATULATIONS on your new grand baby...i will check her out on FB!!!
That has got to be really exciting! i wish i had grandkids...no kids either :(

Regarding changing the color on Harley's card (The Hermit card)
i think that the light blue coloring is beautiful. The coloring reminds me of a 'curiosity' seeker
and this one is not foreboding at all. Usually the Hermit is in dark clothes and dark surroundings
but i think this one is very light, airy, and refreshing. Plus blue is the color of curiosity and intelligence.
i will be leaving Harley's color like it is, but i just wanted to check with you and make sure
that i didn't offend you. i think Harley looks just awesome in misty blue! :heart:

:heart: Thanks Kat, but 'which version' of the 9 of Coins card are you referring to, hon?
(i made up 3 versions) in posts: 285, 286, and 287

On to another card now...
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Below is an image of Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon and his mom Pandora MoonRaven.
i had to re-invent his eyes...hope that was okay Pandora?

Plus, i re-posted the final version of the 4 of Swords...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you for putting my little guy in there, that is so wonderful. Yes his eyes look beautiful and perfect. BTW That is my dads wife, not me. HAHA. Gotta love that I did not point that out eh? Sorry. I love this card. You are so talented. Here is a pic of me in case you are wondering what I look like. :eek:)

Attachments

• IMAG0576-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0576-1-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 49

tarotlyn

If there's no chihuahua cupid in the clouds above them, they ain't Lovers :p
:heart: :laugh: LOL, Debra...you are way too funny...Ha Ha...iKNEW you would say that! Ha Ha

So this one is for you:

:heart: :* Hugs,
Lyn

Oh, i still need to fix the 4 of swords...Don Juan's shorter name...that's next...

Attachments

• LOVERS.jpg
    LOVERS.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 52

tarotlyn

love the 9 swords! Yeah, you need the chi cupid, though!
When I asked if that was "you" in the Don Juan card, I was talking to Pandora - I assumed it was her and her mom...

i agree that Don Juan's name in the middle of the card is not good.
:heart: The Lover's card is All fixed, Bhavana, and posted in the thread just before this one.
(has a Chi cupid...:laugh: ) ...and i still need to fix the 4 of swords... next...
i am so happy you love the 9 of swords...i like that one too...the Chi is so funny holding his face and saying 'Oh my! LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you for putting my little guy in there, that is so wonderful. Yes his eyes look beautiful and perfect. BTW That is my dads wife, not me. HAHA. Gotta love that I did not point that out eh? Sorry. I love this card. You are so talented. Here is a pic of me in case you are wondering what I look like. :eek:)
:heart: Pandora MoonRaven, you are welcome!
And you look like a Leo, Scorpio combo with the essence of a seductress! I mean that in a nice way! :)

:heart: @everyone...
i am off to fix the 4 of swords... be back shortly...

Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Okay here is the 4 of swords corrected, and reposting the corrected lovers card again in case everyone missed it...

:heart:Hugs,
Lyn

Attachments

• SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 57
  • LOVERS.jpg
    LOVERS.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 52

tarotlyn

:heart::) YAY...Debra...you like!!! That is great news! :)

:heart: @everyone:
i have been working on the Chariot card...whew! This is a lot of work...because of having to use so many
different photos, changing one of the black horses in the photo to 'white,' etc...no easy feat!
This one may not be perfect, BUT i think it will capture the mood of the Chariot.
It is about 3/4 done...

...back tomorrow with the Chariot...

Lyn