Just found - Tarot Nusantara

nicole_

:)

I just saw Irmata's blog about Nusantara. Lovely review!
Nusantara sounds good enough to eat! :)

irmata

nicole_ said:
:)

I just saw Irmata's blog about Nusantara. Lovely review!
Nusantara sounds good enough to eat! :)
Well, I have an extra, so I guess I _could_ eat one... hmm... ;D

nicole_

irmata said:
Well, I have an extra, so I guess I _could_ eat one... hmm... ;D

Nooooooo....:D

Essjay

This is what happens when I'm away for a bit - I've missed out on this!!!

Arghhh!

strings of life

^ :(

I am one of the greedy people who bought a back-up...

But, I needed one. I love this RWS clone, and I plan on making it a work horse like my Morgan-Greer! And, if someone asks--that's my baby, the Nusantara (pronounced NOOS-ahn-tah-rah I think, nicole_, correct me if I am wrong).

Essjay

aurarcana said:

But, I needed one. I love this RWS clone, and I plan on making it a work horse like my Morgan-Greer! And, if someone asks--that's my baby, the Nusantara (pronounced NOOS-ahn-tah-rah I think, nicole_, correct me if I am wrong).

Lol - don't worry - I would have done exactly the same thing :)

Hopefully, one day a copy will come my way!

nicole_

aurarcana said:

I've been pronouncing it as NOO-San-tah-rah but I'm sure everyone pronounces it a little differently :)

irmata

aurarcana said:

But, I needed one. I love this RWS clone, and I plan on making it a work horse like my Morgan-Greer!
Exactly! I've never felt the need for a backup, but this one is so special that I simply can't risk anything happening to it.

With any luck, the overwhelming response to the deck will either a) encourage the publishers to release it outside of Indonesia or b) prompt eg. US Games to pick it up. And then we can all share the beauty :)

Essjay

irmata said:
Exactly! I've never felt the need for a backup, but this one is so special that I simply can't risk anything happening to it.

With any luck, the overwhelming response to the deck will either a) encourage the publishers to release it outside of Indonesia or b) prompt eg. US Games to pick it up. And then we can all share the beauty :)

I agree, I've seen this deck on people's blogs and other sites - in fact it's all over the tarot community at the moment. I would imagine that US Games would love to pick it up - surely?

strings of life

This deck has great backs as well. Just gorgeous! And, so many of the cards have become favorites: the detail in the lion's mane in Strength, the line drawing used in the suns and moons, the colors and designs in the garments.
Energy! This deck has it. The color scheme reminds me of the Golden Rider. I'm so grateful to nicole_.