Tarot magazines.

Libra 58

I know this has been asked before but are there any magizines about tarot on the internet?
I know about Attune Magazine and I like it very much, but hope you know about others.

Zephyros

Aren't magazines kind of old fashioned? Blogs are where it's at now! I recommend Mary Greer's as well as Adam Mclean. Le Fanu also has a good blog, don't remember the name.

There is a thread somewhere aroud here somewhere concentrating all the members' blogs.

Spiffo

I know this has been asked before but are there any magizines about tarot on the internet?
I know about Attune Magazine and I like it very much, but hope you know about others.

Hi, I concur that blogs have tended to take over traditional magazines, especially in the niche areas like Tarot etc., but even they feel a bit old fashioned now. I also get why a good magazine can sometimes be a joy to read, even real paper and ink ones. I joined the Tarosophy Tarot Association for the main benefit of access to their 22 odd Tarosophy Magazine, albeit in PDF. They print out rather nicely. There is a lot of value in the annual fee, but the Magazines alone may well fill that need you express, they did me.

Cheers

TaliTarot

Tarosophist International Magazine

Hi All

Our Tarosophist International Tarot magazine, which has been published quarterly for six years now, is also available in print for the public on LULU.

The magazines have a "preview" button which will show you as far as the contents page, so you can also see the contents and authors of each article.

All 23 issues to date are available instantly in PDF format for Association members, and we are excited that our forthcoming issue is the first for which we have actually budgeted to purchase the cover image from a leading art gallery.

The magazines are now produced in InDesign, the industry standard software for magazine production, which has also been a big upgrade for the magazine.

Tali x

tarotbear

Some of us do not live on our electronic devices; although there are many times I would rather have a paper-and-ink magazine (sometimes faster to look something up) a pdf version that I can store on a thumb drive can be attractive ...

Libra 58

Thank you for your answers, I read a lot of blogs all the time. I found the blog list and are now reading through them!