What individual cards do you have trouble connecting with?

INIVEA

Six of Pentacles

I cannot understand it when it comes to work, or anything other than relationships. In relationships I find it to be a one sided relationship and would advise against being used, but I don't get understand it outside of that context.

I will simplify as best as I can for you. Bring these cards to reality

All the 6's boil down to (Give and Take) with discernment of choice. All are Win, Win. if you wish it to be. or it can be a Lose, Lose.

6 of Wands, Give and take of Achieved inspiration, sharing in creativity and projects which results in a victorious result. ( Win Win situation) both on the receiving end. You would not get to where you are without the help of others

6 of Cups, Give and Take of emotions, Sharing your feelings with another. Compassion and empathy for another. This is "the Get Well, Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Valentines" card. Taking ones feelings into consideration, before you act on something. Using your hindsight and past experience helps you put yourself in another persons pair of shoes.

6 of Swords, Give and Take of Thoughts or Ideas. Sharing or Receiving Changes in Thought patterns or Changes in Ideas. One min. you think this is a great idea, next min it no longer is. Someone else may influence a new Idea or thought process. Either way it takes you in a new direction for the better. Think before you speak. Think before you act.

6 of Pentacles, Give and Take of material goods. Sharing or Receiving goods or resources. Potluck dinners. Helping a friend, loaning your car to friend or family member, buying someone a house, cloths, spa day, Christmas, birthday gifts. etc. Putting yourself out for another, but remember you choose to, this is not forced, you do it because you want to, not that you have to. This is someone who will give you their leftovers, invite you out for coffee, lunch, dinner at their expense.

Brilliance

The Emperor
Queen of Swords