Tarot Bags I Made Today

LindaMechele

I love the idea for a wrap with a pocket, Dara. I had an aunt who did quilting and that was one of her fave projects - blankets with a pocket that you would fold the blanket up into to make a pillow. I've been thinking for a while about making something like that for a deck.

I hope you get your computer problems sorted soon! I was in the same boat last month. My OLD phone had a tiny little screen and it was MURDER. Ugh. I needed a new phone anyway, so got one with a much larger screen for a hundred bucks, a bluetooth keyboard to go with it, then fixed the computer. Now, if the computer goes belly up again, I'm not having to use a magnifying glass to use my phone to post here! Bonus!

Dara

Made another bag for my Ukiyoe Tarot.

7bd060bdf4706652788c230a83302b17.jpg

Fortuna

Dara! Your bags are so pretty! I think I like the RW with the stars. The fabric you chose matched the back of the cards so well.

I tried making bags for my decks--to connect with them more, but not the best results, but at least they are covered! LOL! I can't wait to see the wrap, maybe it will be easier for me to make.

Thank you for sharing these lovely pics!

Blessings,
Fortuna

Morwenna

All gorgeous! (I love that one for the Ukiyoe...)

When I click the link, instead of a picture popping up, an arrow directs me to the bottom of the page, where there's something else to click. Then I get the picture. It doesn't ask me to download anything.

It might be the particular system used for storing or sending the pictures.