Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 219 : October 10 - October 16

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - good from 10/11 -10/31

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Phantasmagoric Theater & Psychobilly Tarot (majors)
2. TreeLeafe - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Faeries Oracle
3. Scarlet Woodland - Nathalie Hertz Vampire Tarot & Druidcraft Tarot
4. AJ - Runic Tarot
5. Madame Squee - Tarot of the Zirkus Magi & Zirkus Lenormand
6. GoldenWolf - Tarot of the Sidhe
7. RiverRunsDeep - All Hallows' tarot & Halloween Oracle
8. JylliM - Anna K
9. BodhiSeed - Tarot of the Absurd & Post Psychedelic Cyberpunk
10. Madrigal - Tarot of Vampyres, BoGo, As Above Tarot and for Oracles, Les Vampires, Sacred Rebels & Halloween Oracle.
11. swedishfish612 - Halloween Tarot-& Halloween Oracle
12. strings of life - All Hallows' Tarot

VGimlet

Another week with the Phantasmagoric Theater for me, but this week paired with the Psychobilly 22 card majors.

DaughterOfDanu

Third week with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm for me and the Faeries Oracle

Next week I will be moving onto something else, I just want to make sure I've given these two decks plenty of time to play and get a good feel for them.

Scarlet Woodland

I'm in with... something. Can't decide between an old friend or a shiny new toy :)

AJ

holy cow, already? I'm enjoying the Runic Tarot, cool system, will continue on, thanks
The majors are runes, and the suits are pagan seasons.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Tarot of the Zirkus Magi and Zirkus Lenormand.

Thank you, VGimlet!

GoldenWolf

Although I have worked with it before, I want to take up the Tarot of the Sidhe this week. I feel like I want a wild as opposed to sweet or even contemplative fey deck. I'm also feeling stuck so maybe the energy of the deck will help with that.

RiverRunsDeep

I'll be working with the All Hallows' tarot and Halloween Oracle this week, thank you!

JylliM

I'll be using my fabulous, brand spanking new Anna K this week. I'm just a little bit excited ;).

JylliM

Deleted double post