Using my wrap pouch as reading cloth!

The Happy Squirrel

Hello all I just want to share how I accidentally used my wrap pouch as reading cloth as well! [emoji16] It is limited to three card spread though [emoji2] I can see ordering longer wraps for more spreads but you will be limited to spreads that are side to side [emoji16]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444682187.045825.jpg

delinfrey

Totally OOT, but what is that pretty deck? It looks so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

The Happy Squirrel

Totally OOT, but what is that pretty deck? It looks so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Haha. Baba Studio's Fairy Tale deck. I think they decided after that that they would be the creator of their own art work so I believe this is one of the only ones they commission others to illustrate. Just in case you are wondering why they don't look like the typical Baba deck :)

JylliM

Happy Squirrel, thanks for sharing! It makes me happy to see it being used, and the cards look great against the royal blue velvet! They are gorgeous cards btw.

JylliM

Hello all I just want to share how I accidentally used my wrap pouch as reading cloth as well! [emoji16] It is limited to three card spread though [emoji2] I can see ordering longer wraps for more spreads but you will be limited to spreads that are side to side [emoji16]

View attachment 79385

Thought I'd try it with my own velvet wrap pouch and the lovely Fergus Hall which lives in it :).
3 cards is my usual spread, so that works!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 92

The Happy Squirrel

Thought I'd try it with my own velvet wrap pouch and the lovely Fergus Hall which lives in it :).

3 cards is my usual spread, so that works!

Looks good eh [emoji2] I found that pleasant visual stimuli like this really fired up my intuition [emoji4]

Loving that Fergus Hall [emoji2] I kept a set for myself [emoji4]

JylliM

I love his artwork on this deck! I was pleasantly surprised to find a children's book by Fergus Hall on my shelf recently - Groundsel. I bought it at a library sale a while back and it's escaped my book culling efforts, thankfully! I actually read it properly for the first time the other week and it's great :).

And yes, I find the strong colours somehow make things flow...

The Happy Squirrel

I love his artwork on this deck! I was pleasantly surprised to find a children's book by Fergus Hall on my shelf recently - Groundsel. I bought it at a library sale a while back and it's escaped my book culling efforts, thankfully! I actually read it properly for the first time the other week and it's great :).

And yes, I find the strong colours somehow make things flow...

I must look that book up!

That velvet and the colours work beautifully with the Fergus Hall :)