sharing your Tarot experience with your spouse

Disa

I did love reading these snippets of everyone's experience.

My DH has no interest in Tarot, but is very supportive of my interest in it and all other metaphysical things... He has bought me decks, looked at several I thought about getting and encouraged me to buy them (especially any made by Seven Stars), he's considered making Tarot Boxes, but hasn't actually done it yet. He looks through the cards occasionally when I have a deck I want his opinion about and if there is a card I want a fresh perspective on and I hand it to him and ask what he sees, he comes up with some pretty good answers.

He never wants me to read for him, which is fine with me. He has no issues with me going out to do readings, or doing them at home or online.

It's really a good feeling to have him respect and encourage my interests. I try to do the same with him. I don't expect him to get really involved in something he isn't interested in, because many of his interests I don't want to be really involved, either. I certainly can appreciate the fact that everyone needs personal hobbies and the time and space in which to pursue them.