Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck

wooden-eye

Thanks for updating the list.
Looks like, at the very least, we could rustle up a majors only deck, by next week!

Lillie

Death if it's not already taken.

wooden-eye

Could I take the Page of Cups for my daughter Ruby? Not a member and too young to join, she has a Lennie deck well under way. She reads tarot and the forum over my shoulder and is half way through her painting. I can send the image for approval well in advance.
We understand if you think not.
Thanks for considering the request.

Marirowana

Could I take the Page of Cups for my daughter Ruby? Not a member and too young to join, she has a Lennie deck well under way. She reads tarot and the forum over my shoulder and is half way through her painting. I can send the image for approval well in advance.

I think it's great :) I'll ask for you and let you know today

MysticMudang

This sounds like a great idea! I'm excited to be a part of it. I've wanted to make my own Tarot cards for a while, but it's quite a daunting task.

I would be interested in creating a card for the deck! I'll do the 9 of cups. If need be I'm willing to do two.

Also, are there any specifications or guidelines to follow? I work digitally and I don't want to make the image too big or too small.

truelighth

I would like to do the Hanged Man, please.

And if there is need to do more cards, I can do that too :)

reall

This sounds like a great idea! I'm excited to be a part of it. I've wanted to make my own Tarot cards for a while, but it's quite a daunting task.

I would be interested in creating a card for the deck! I'll do the 9 of cups. If need be I'm willing to do two.

Also, are there any specifications or guidelines to follow? I work digitally and I don't want to make the image too big or too small.

we need to decide on templates!:))) this topic is for card pick only!:)))
for everything else see discussion thread!:)))

nicky

Chariot for me if it is still avail

Marirowana

It's good! Good luck Ruby! :)

wooden-eye

Oo thanks Marirowana,

I just told Rubes and she is jumping up and down.