I've been bitten.....

Trogon

I think I've been cured of this disease for the time being. Amazingly it has stopped! The wanting and needing has gone away. I'm sure I will be bitten again in the future but right now I have plenty of decks to keep me busy until my next infection.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this magicjack ... but there is no cure. It just goes into a temporary remission from time to time.

I purchased 2 copies of the Sedona Vortex Tarot about a week ago. Had seen them in a used-book store. Originally there had been 5, when I went back there were 2 in excellent condition and one that was beat up. I bought the 2 good ones. I'm now contemplating the Medicine Cards.

[ETA;] Okay, I'd already posted about buying the Sedona Vortex cards. Dur.

BeyondtheVeil

Sometimes it bites just when you least expect it, so be careful folks, and always keep the bug spray on hand. :cool2:

That is very true, EmpyreanKnight! lol Unfortunately, I don't think bug spray works for this. :D LOL

magicjack

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this magicjack ... but there is no cure. It just goes into a temporary remission from time to time.

I purchased 2 copies of the Sedona Vortex Tarot about a week ago. Had seen them in a used-book store. Originally there had been 5, when I went back there were 2 in excellent condition and one that was beat up. I bought the 2 good ones. I'm now contemplating the Medicine Cards.

[ETA;] Okay, I'd already posted about buying the Sedona Vortex cards. Dur.

Right now the antibodies are fighting it off. I just realized today I haven't looked at my wish list in awhile. I know there is something in it so I haven't pulled it up yet. I might wait till next week to see what I've put in it that I just have to have.

Trogon

Right now the antibodies are fighting it off. I just realized today I haven't looked at my wish list in awhile. I know there is something in it so I haven't pulled it up yet. I might wait till next week to see what I've put in it that I just have to have.

And so The Bug wins out over the antibodies again ... :D

BeyondtheVeil

My fellow Tarot Bug bitten friends.... I need strength! I'm being pulled yet again towards some new tarot decks! I literally haven't even gotten through the last batch. It's a disease!! :bugeyed:

BeyondtheVeil calmly backing away from the 'buy now button". Whew! That was close!

Anyone else? .....

Barleywine

My fellow Tarot Bug bitten friends.... I need strength! I'm being pulled yet again towards some new tarot decks! I literally haven't even gotten through the last batch. It's a disease!! :bugeyed:

BeyondtheVeil calmly backing away from the 'buy now button". Whew! That was close!

Anyone else? .....

Here's some new computer wallpaper for your start page.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 239

page of ghosts

I got the Thoth deck I ordered and I've only managed to look a little at it so far. But, seems I gotta change my status from "not a cardstock snob" to "someone who doesn't like too thin cards / a low level snob" because this current edition is... weird! The cardstock is similar to some decks I already own and is quite thin but it's also kind of strangely floppy? Like a cheap deck of playing cards I have, except this was around 200 nok so not that cheap. It's disappointing, especially since I have some other USGS decks that have, at least to me, decent more solid cardstock, like the Halloween, Dreaming Way and Centennial. At least it will be easy to riffle shuffle, but I gotta say I had hoped it was better. I'm still happy to have it so I can slowly get into the Thoth... now I just wonder if the current big size deck is also weirdly floppy since I wish I could see the pictures better... })