Sweet Twilight-general discussion

kaleanna

Thanks Morgane_49,

I wasnt sure and I wasnt real fond of the LWB that came with the deck so I thought I would ask.

Also is there a way to get the smell out of the cards. It is a new deck but when I opened it there was a heavy "printing" smell (not sure what else to call the smell) to it. and I wondered if there was a secret to getting that smell out or do I just have to deal with it til they air out for awhile

kaleanna

Altena

I was a bit skeptical at first, but the vivid coloring and its surrealistic air just drew me in and I had to get my hands on it. I can tell you right now that it was love at first sight. The images immediately speak to my intuition and I always get lots of strange ideas about how to interpret them, ideas that go far beyond any conventional interpretation.

There are a few cards that puzzle me though and I'm especially struggling a bit with the court cards(but then again, those have always been my least favorite cards to read).

Morgane_49

I take a bit of jasmine oil and rub it on my hands really good and shuffle the deck repeatedly. It seems to knock out that new card odour, but make sure you rub it in well and don't get them all oily!

You can also burn some nice smelling incense and pass the cards over it. Just don't leave them over it too long, the resin will stain them!

Hemera

I´m not a fan of the LWB either. There are a few nice ideas here and there but generally speaking I feel it is next to useless..
That is why we started this study group :p I have printed a lot of what is in here and I´ve made a book of my own for this deck.

Flaxen

chomp, chomp, chomp! That is the sound of me eating humble pie!

Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived. Well, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have spent the last few days reading with it.

Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images. Fantastic deck for intuitive readings - I love all the little details on the cards although some still puzzle me.

I'm glad I gave it a chance and didn't just trade it away. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me. :)

Hemera

Flaxen said:
Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived.
well I hadn´t noticed. So thanks for telling me, so now I know :D

Flaxen said:
Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images.
exactly, well put:thumbsup:

Flaxen said:
. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me. :)
I´m very much looking forward to it!
It has been a bit too quiet here recently..

Aerin

*does happy dance*

We have been quiet recently and it is so good to welcome someone else to the study! I'm so glad you are loving the deck.

Flaxen said:
chomp, chomp, chomp! That is the sound of me eating humble pie!

Some of you may have read how disappointed I was with the cardstock of this deck when it first arrived. Well, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and have spent the last few days reading with it.

Wow! This deck totally connects me to my younger self - I can so see myself in some of those images. Fantastic deck for intuitive readings - I love all the little details on the cards although some still puzzle me.

I'm glad I gave it a chance and didn't just trade it away. Would like to add my thoughts to the discussions - if you'll have me. :)

Flaxen

That's great! Might help raise the profile of this deck a bit. :)

Aerin

I hope so - such a great deck.