Ffaff the Ffooter

Shadow Wolf

I know exactly why he's playing with me.................................

I've been too busy jumping from prject to project and nothing gets finished !!!!!!

He's telling me I need to keep my feet solidly planted on terra firma in order to accomplish what I want to accomplish and I have to stay focused long enough to finish what I start.

My energy has been very scattered lately, so I need to concentrate my energy on the thing that I want to accomplish !!!!

jema

I got him today!
And at first I was actually so stressed out I couldn't make heads or tail out of the card. I just sat there and finally had to look in the book.
And then it was like "Aha!"
So I closed the book, took a few deep breaths and started all over again.

These are my keywords - some written before I read the book and some after.

Not flashy, almost demure. Earthy. Fast - but not right now.
(this is where I gave up)
To be fast you need to have good feet, to breath properly and to see the ground.

He got a hersey-kissed head:)
And the shrooms - both earthy and spiritual (the underworld - mind altering)
And I hear him whisper (like dry leafs crunching under your bare feet) that I need to go out even though it will rain on me. So I do.
And it rains on me and I crawl on all fours taking photos of tiny tiny flowers and leaves being born all wrinkly.
And I get burned by stinging nettles and don't really mind at all.

sagitarian

OH Jema, your words are poetry! claps her little hands in delight and listens in fascination for more!

qwaychou

I see his wings as being very unbalanced, so Spirit gave him his extra antennae to conpensate for being unable to fly. I see earth magic.

Sorry this one is short