What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

LadyKathryn

Where does everyone search for decks to buy?

LadyKathryn

I never see fun stuff ofnamazon, but I'll look into book depository. I've never heard of that one

EmpyreanKnight

If you want to explore novel, out-of-the-mainstream Tarot decks (that are a tad more expensive because they're indie-produced), try etsy.

Amazon usually recommends the most popular Tarot decks according to the number of units sold I think, so for collectors who are familiar with the more common decks its listings can be pretty meh. However, they're great if you're looking for a good price for a particular deck. They sometimes have these awesome deals too.

The good thing about Book Depository is their free shipping. They also have quite an extensive selection of decks.

Tarot dance

....Awaiting delivery of

.......Ellis Deck

..........Byzantine Tarot

.............The Deck of the Bastard with Keywords & Titles...

....Can't wait

obeygravity

Where does everyone search for decks to buy?

I've been finding a lot of my most recent purchases via Tumblr or friends but that's because I've been finding myself gravitating towards small press decks vs. big published ones lately!

obeygravity

Use decks you don't get along with to build shelves for the ones you do :)

Unfortunately I don't really have any decks I don't get along with anymore :laugh: the last one that I got that I didn't mesh with felt like I still needed to buy it and it turned out to be a deck I'd gift to a friend as her first tarot deck.

Galadhwen

I'm waiting for:
- Mary-El Tarot
- Starchild Tarot Akashic Edition
- Enchanted Tarot

Ooh boy hope they make it here.

BeyondtheVeil

Still waiting on my 78 Tarot Nautical. Hopefully it comes soon!