Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 30 - #120

tink27

I spoke of this symbol at work, to help me better understand it.

My boss said discrimination (only those with relatives who fought in the war can become daughters of the revolution).

Another co-worker said necromancy (keeping the dead alive)! I'm not sure I was getting anywhere very fast.

I'm sure inter-relationships would be a problem here...but I don't know for sure.

To keep my thought proceses going........I looked at the spinal vertebrae and the 12th thoracic. An interesting tidbit was there. The 12th thoracic sits at and effects the small intestine and lymph circulation. Tissue fluids carry nutritive substances to tissue cells of the body and take from them their waste products. The fluids which enter lymph vessels and ducts are called Lymph. These fluids are not pumped through the ducts. They are propelled by differences in capillary pressure, muscle action, intestinal movements and respiratory and other sources of pressure. Lymph flow through the lymph vessels and ducts into the blood stream. Of of the main ducts is the thoracic (extending from the abdomen through the diaphragm, thorax, and neck via certain veins).

The lymph ducts are like veins but have numerous valves and glands which filter the lymph, clearing it of bacteria, carbon particles and malignant cells and manufacture white cells........theres a whole 'group' of these!! When the lymphs are not drained properly, swelling (edema can happen in the tissue spaces.)

The three chief lymphoid organs are the spleen, tonsils and the thymus.

Also, rheumatism, gas pains and sterility can be caused by the lymphs not draining properly!!

Could daughters of the revolution be a way of inventing a human identity? Are they an ancient tribe, proud of their homeland?

I'm still thinking.........

tink

MCsea

Tink you bring up some great physical stuff - I really enjoy reading what you have to say with the body parts - it IS amazing!

I think you raise some interesting things with this symbol too..

I also thought Id add the definition for INHERITANCE

[n] hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
[n] any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors; "my only inheritance was my mother's blessing"; "the world's heritage of knowledge"
[n] (genetics) attributes acquired via biological heredity from the parents
[n] that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner

AND Dr Jones says something along the lines of - established tradition... resistance to change... pride..

I suppose red white and blue happen here too - stars and stripes that sort of thing..

it is an interesting symbol !

MARINA

tink27

MCsea said:
Tink you bring up some great physical stuff - I really enjoy reading what you have to say with the body parts - it IS amazing!

I think you raise some interesting things with this symbol too..

I also thought Id add the definition for INHERITANCE

[n] hereditary succession to a title or an office or property
[n] any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors; "my only inheritance was my mother's blessing"; "the world's heritage of knowledge"
[n] (genetics) attributes acquired via biological heredity from the parents
[n] that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner

AND Dr Jones says something along the lines of - established tradition... resistance to change... pride..

I suppose red white and blue happen here too - stars and stripes that sort of thing..

it is an interesting symbol !

MARINA

Hi Marina,

This is a fascinating symbol. I love how synchronicities work in the Universe! As you talk of established traditions and resistance to change, the Moon is moving from Sagittarius to Capricorn. Capricorn respects the past and by all means wants to preserve tradition. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn...representing form, structure, authority, limitations, time.

But Saturn also represents stones, rocks, and crystals!! Your ongoing work and study in this area has revealed to me and many others reading your work, the mystery, the electricity and the energy that is embedded in and changing the stone of Earth herself!! And in turn, these energetic patterns are coming into our consciousness, forcing us to investigate and learn the Nature of our own reality. Fascinating indeed!!!

tink

MCsea

You are way cool Tink
thank you for your kind words :)

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 161