Codependency spread

Trogon

Hey Zander... thanks! I actually hadn't run across this one on Tarotspreads.com, but then again, I hadn't been looking for it. It's odd though that they seem to have missed the explanation for card #3 though... or did I just not see it? They also throw the cards in a slightly different order... 1-2-3 in the top triangle, 4-5-6 in the lower left, then 7-8-9 in the lower right. Well... guess I'll have to re-name this to Niki's spread as modified by Trogon... ;)

BTW Umbrae... thanks for posting the link to the thread on your relationship spread... I had forgotten about that one.

I have a 4-day "weekend" coming up shortly after Christmas and I hope to be able to give this spread a try then...

zander770

Trogon said:
Hey Zander... thanks! I actually hadn't run across this one on Tarotspreads.com, but then again, I hadn't been looking for it. It's odd though that they seem to have missed the explanation for card #3 though... or did I just not see it? They also throw the cards in a slightly different order... 1-2-3 in the top triangle, 4-5-6 in the lower left, then 7-8-9 in the lower right. Well... guess I'll have to re-name this to Niki's spread as modified by Trogon... ;)

no, you didn't "miss it," for it's Not There, just as you said. (they DO do that, a lot, don't they, there, i've noticed?)

and, NOOooo...i don't think that you'd have to "name it," like that!

i like your spread!

~Z~770
:smoker:

Trogon

zander770 said:
no, you didn't "miss it," for it's Not There, just as you said. (they DO do that, a lot, don't they, there, i've noticed?)

and, NOOooo...i don't think that you'd have to "name it," like that!

i like your spread!

Thanks zander... though I'm not certain if it's such a good idea to encourage me... goodness only knows what will come of it! }) ;)

stefanie.rose

Wow!!!!

I cannot express how grateful I am for this spread Trogon!!! Thank you!

Trogon

I cannot express how grateful I am for this spread Trogon!!! Thank you!

Hi Stefanie Rose. Thank you very much (and I'm very sorry for taking so long to reply). I'm glad you've found the spread useful. Would you mind sharing your experience with it?