Can't edit the 'cards covered' thread.

Bean Feasa

I'm having a lovely Saturday afternoon here, browsing around the new Aeclectic (oh that downtime seemed so long!. I'm thrilled to find so many more people hanging out in the ToP cafe, writing about the cards, sharing wonderful insights.
But I have a little problem. Normally I add in the new threads as links to the 'cards covered so far' thread. But I can't do this since one of the new features is that you can only edit posts for up to 5 mins after they've been posted. Not sure where that leaves us.
I think Solandia might be re-thinking this, but just to remind myself - in case they slip way down the list or something in the meantime, I need to add in the World, the Knight of Swords and (I think) the King of Pentacles.
If anyone notices any gaps or wrong links in the 'cards covered' thread, please let me know. Or if anyone has any ideas how else to keep a tally of the cards we've got threads on, I'd be grateful to hear them - there's probably some really obvious solution that I'm too woolly-headed to think of :).

lunakasha

Hi Bean Feasa...

I am one of the newbies to this study group, and have been starting new threads because I have been shuffling and pulling cards to study....if I pulled a card without an existing thread, I started a new one.

I hope that the editing situation will improve, as I agree with you that it is going to cause major headaches in the study forums. Meanwhile, I will resist starting new threads until you are able to add them into the "cards covered" thread. :) Instead I will post on existing threads, which should take me awhile to get through...

The new threads I have started include the 4 of Wands, Knight of Swords, King of Pentacles and XXI World (I think that's it, hehehe!!!)

Thanks for you help with keeping the index updated...

:) Luna

Jewel-ry

Hi there,

I shall certainly get to those cards that have been written about in recent days. Thanks for keeping it all going ...

I still love this deck ~

Bean Feasa

lunakasha said:
Meanwhile, I will resist starting new threads until you are able to add them into the "cards covered" thread. :)

Oh Luna, please don't stop starting new threads - I've really been enjoying your posts,(I'm sure others have too) and it motivates me to go and have a look at those cards and think about them. I'm sure we'll work out a way of keeping track of the threads - maybe an index isn't all that necessary anyway - I think it dates more from the days when we didn't have our own forum. Do keep on posting.
blessings

Bean Feasa

Seems to be sorted! Got up this am and found the edit button had reappeared. I've added 4 Wands, Knight Swords and the World. :)

lunakasha

Bean Feasa said:
Seems to be sorted! Got up this am and found the edit button had reappeared. I've added 4 Wands, Knight Swords and the World. :)

YAAAAY!!! :D

That is wonderful news....THANK YOU Solandia for reinstating our editing options!!!

And thank you, Bean Feasa, for keeping this study group going and updating the list of cards covered....I guess now I will go back to my original method of pulling cards at random and starting new threads when necessary....

Just wanted to mention that I really LOVE this deck and I am enjoying studying each card, sharing my thoughts and reading comments from others. I am having too much fun....AND I still have quite a few cards left to do!!! :D