Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noel

Queen of Disks

Normally I don't even like photo decks. These look amazing!!! :bugeyed: :thumbsup:

Metafizzypop

I wish this deck would come out already. I really like the art style. It's so cosmic. The images really take me places.

GlitterNova

Hmm...I wonder if there will be an option to order the deck at a cheaper price without the book.

Walrus

Do we have an actual confirmed price for the deck yet? I've been pining for the deck so long it'd be nice to know if it's even in my means to purchase it, haha.

Walrus

Looks like the deck is available for ordering now: http://www.starchildtarot.com/shop-1

Unfortunately with that international postage price it's now out of my reach. Ugh, so close yet so far away haha.

Unicorn Bacon

The shipping makes it quite a bit for me too, alas. :p I'll have to pinch some pennies to be comfortable with the price at checkout. Still want it, nonetheless. Those that got their preorder in, post pretty pictures and let us know of the cardstock and booklet, if you can!

fyrelite

I just saw these while randomly browsing on Tumblr, and wow! They definitely called out to me until I went to purchase and saw the cost of shipping. Now I have to really think about since $75.00 is a lot of money for me to spend right now. They are so beautiful though...

fyrelite

I did it.. I caved. Didn't take long! It was only $60 once it converted from CAD to US, which I felt wasn't AS bad haha. Anyway.. I am super excited for it to arrive. This deck's style screams my style/personality it isn't even funny. I feel like I could have designed them myself lol. I wish I could get some of these images in poster size so I could put them in my apartment haha.

Mariqueen

I got this deck a few days ago and I really love it. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I ordered it, but seeing the actual cards in person completely changed my mind. It's beautiful. Also the cards are big and you can really see the images, which is nice. Though, shuffling is a bit difficult :p