"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

Anam Cara

Hi Scion.
A Liber T and Corrine's book are on their way to me as I type this...(okay, well maybe not TODAY, as it's a postal holiday :rolleyes: but they should be here soon!)
Could I please impose upon you to send your Liber T guide to me too?
Thanks so very much!
:heart:cara

Scion

No imposition at all. It's in your inbox! :)

Skydancer

Hi!!
Anam_chara -- which Corrine Kenner book??

*S*

Anam Cara

Thanks Scion, got it, printed it :)

SkyDancer, Corrine's latest book (publish date November 1, 2007) features images from and discusses the Liber T Tarot (or so I've read...still waiting for the book ;) ) Here's what Scion had to say here in the forum in the "Tarot Decks - Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal" thread...

"Corrine spoke to me about her book back at the Reader's Studio this past spring, and at some length later on. She's another "subscriber" to the infamous PDF. She was really approaching the Liber T as a Thoth clone, focusing more on the ways that it resembles the Crowley-Harris deck... although she does address the decan iconography some. I think Llewellyn wanted to promote a deck to which they had distribution rights, and the Liber T was a Thothy compromise. I've been curious to see what the OOP status would do to its inclusion."

Hope this helps!

:heart:cara

Emily

I've ordered the new Corrine Kenner book too - I just couldn't pass a new book up with images from the Liber T in it and I like her style of writing in the book she did about Tarot Journaling. :) Hopefully my book should be with me before the end of the week.

Stormdancer

PM coming your way....I feel like I may be WAY out of my league with this deck.

sashie

I'm sending a PM your way. ( :

Juliana

I'm sending you a PM as well. Thank you! :)

Scion

I've added everyone to the list... :)

Stormdancer, once you look at the images a bit, you'll be amazed at how easily they speak.

Emily

Yes, and then you won't be able to shut it up LOL :)