Books that show emotion >

BLFO

I need a good tarot book that give the tarot card meaning in terms of thoughts, emotion and action.

I have a hard time interpreting cards for emotions and thoughts, so I need help.

Bonnie

The Heart of the Tarot

You might want to look at "The Heart of the Tarot", by Sandra Thomson et al.

Blessings,
Bonnie

6 Haunted Days

A really excellent one, though I think it is overlooked because of it's title...is The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals by Mary Greer. It has so much fascinating info besides the reverals descriptions. She also describes the cards upright, but in a more emotional and magical way. Also if you read in the way that a card carries all it's meaning in a spectrum (instead of using reversals) then all the info could at times apply to your interpertation.

This book is a must have IMO, whether you read with reversals or not. And if you're looking for a more emotional, feeling, deeper take on each card....this book has it.

BLFO

thanks I will check them out.

Grizabella

One of my favorite tarot books is Tarot: Your Everyday Guide by Janina Renee. I think it would suit your needs well. Also, Tarot Tells the Tale. Both books go further than just card meanings and get into the area of emotions, thoughts and actions. You may be able to find them from the used sellers on Amazon more cheaply than buying new, but even buying new, Amazon's prices are better than most places. Please look for the link here for buying at Amazon, though, as part of the sale benefits AT. :)