LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

Debra

Stephan tells me that the deck will be in production in a few days!

I have a painting from a "first try" at one of the cards--lucky for me, Stephan liked the "second try" better. The colors and forms are visually rich and very energizing. They are easy to "read" visually but also have a strong emotional pull.

The lwb will be in German and English.

I think we're going to love this deck!

Langustl

Hi!

I gave all the print files to the printer today. Feels good :D. The decks will be printed at the end of May. So I´ll keep my time planing ;).

karenquilter

Congratulations!

Scarlet27

Heyy! What an amazing work! I loved the colors and the energy of the deck, I think you've captured the essence of each card with simple, yet complex images =)
Congratz!
Let us know when your deck is out for sale, I want one. Definitely want one.

Langustl

Hi Scarlet27 :)

I thank you. I´m happy to hear, that the cards are interesting for you and others. The deck will be out for sale in the middle of June. I will let you know in this thread ;)

Langustl

Hi!

I just want to give you an information about the print of the cards.

The printer told me about technical problems with packing the cards into foil. A mashine must be repaired. So it will last to at the beginning of July until I will have the cards here ;).

karenquilter

How are you going to market the cards?

Langustl

Hi karenquilter!

I will have a shop on my website, where you will be able to order the cards directly. It will be possible to pay per "pay pal", I guess. The information about that can be seen on my site soon ;)