2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies

starburst_au

*** Just so everyone is aware, you answer the question above you, then leave a question for someone else to answer on this thread. I won't be answering all the questions :p*** /
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone wanted to start a thread here (like the one carder tarot game)?

Just wondering if people wanted to practice their skills reading pairs for people asking questions, and if we can limit the replies to 1 - 2 sentences that would be awesome too!

So the game:
I'd ask a question that someone else would answer that and leave a question for someone to answer and so on....

*** Just so everyone is aware, you answer the question above you, then leave a question for someone else to answer on this thread. I won't be answering all the questions :p***

Awesome resource for everyone to have a look at too

http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-card-combinations-2/

I'll start the thread:

How does X feel about me?

Cheers,
SB

strangebrew

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone wanted to start a thread here (like the one carder tarot game)?

Just wondering if people wanted to practice their skills reading pairs for people asking questions, and if we can limit the replies to 1 - 2 sentences that would be awesome too!

So the game:
I'd ask a question the someone else would answer that and leave a question for someone to answer and so on....

Awesome resource for everyone to have a look at too

http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-card-combinations-2/

I'll start the thread:

How does X feel about me?

Cheers,
SB

Great idea SB :D

Heart-moon

very loved up and emotional at the moment...X is also feeling romantic about you even if he/she doesnt express it :)

what is up next in my love life?

katieb

Hey SB!!

Looks like you will be going through some deep emotions but it feels like this is a circular thought that you have going in your heart. At least that's the impression I got with the ring next to the fish; things going round and round emotionally?

What's next in my love life?

GotH

katieb

fish - tree

Could this mean that there will be "growth" with someone you do business with?

How will tomorrow nights event turn out for me if I go?

starburst_au

Hey SB!!

Looks like you will be going through some deep emotions but it feels like this is a circular thought that you have going in your heart. At least that's the impression I got with the ring next to the fish; things going round and round emotionally?

What's next in my love life?

KatieB!

Why thank you kindly!
Yeah true that - circular thought... and what the hell lol

starburst_au

ooooops!

katieb

Hey Starburst! !! The reading was for the other SB (Strangebrew); but glad it resonated for you to lol ;) Hope you're well girl!

starburst_au

Hey Starburst! !! The reading was for the other SB (Strangebrew); but glad it resonated for you to lol ;) Hope you're well girl!

OH PHEW!!!!

LMFAO OH i'm such a ding bat!

starburst_au

fish - tree

Could this mean that there will be "growth" with someone you do business with?

-----

How will tomorrow nights event turn out for me if I go?

TREE + CLOVER

Tree (5) + clover (2) = recovery from illness
Hidden: Snake (7) = DECEPTION, cheating, betrayal, manipulation, seduction, a woman, pipes, hoses, drains.

side note: LOL @ pipes???

So I think the event might be a bit overwhelming as you may be recovering from an illness? And there will be a bitchy woman / some kind of manipulation / betrayl happening?

Resonate?

Q: How Monday (28.04.2014) be for me?

GotH

TREE + CLOVER

Tree (5) + clover (2) = recovery from illness
Hidden: Snake (7) = DECEPTION, cheating, betrayal, manipulation, seduction, a woman, pipes, hoses, drains.

side note: LOL @ pipes???

So I think the event might be a bit overwhelming as you may be recovering from an illness? And there will be a bitchy woman / some kind of manipulation / betrayl happening?

Resonate?

Q: How Monday (28.04.2014) be for me?

LOL @ pipes too (???)

Okay.. Well I'm not ill right now unless I get sick tonight or tomorrow morning but I hope not. The event is for a sweet friend's bday she invited me to. I know Tree means karma, health or growth and Clover = lucky? Could the party grow in a cool way and the snake mean I'll be sneaky about something? :D I'll be back with feedback with this for sure tomorrow night.