Gossip Spread & I Miss My Fae!

September Pixie

I havent posted in ages! I am getting married next month and in the process of moving I sent my Faeries to live with my fiance... however now I miss them more than ever so I have begged him to bring him to me this weekend! We live 3hrs away, so they've been far from me for some time and I miss those little critters something fierce! Anyway, I wanna hear all the fae gossip so I'm going to share my Gossip spread!

Pull a card at random for 'who wants to talk'.. then you begin from there..

[1]
[2][3][4][5]

Card 1: Who wants to talk
Cards 2 & 3: Whats happened while I was gone/away
Card 4: What did the other fae think about it?
Card 5: How did it turn out?

You'll be suprised at all the gossip your fae wanna tell you about! For those of you NEW to the oracle, you simply meditate on the cards while asking these questions and fliping them over, you will hear them speak ;)

Chronata

Oh Pixie!

I am sure they miss you too! :D

As for the gossip spread...that is just too funny!

Not much into gossiping myself....but
I am sure my Fae would love to tell me things anyway!

I have not taken them out recently...and I noticed that I don't feel their presence around me much lately...

hmmm...gotta fix that!

Wondering what kind of gossip they have to tell?

September Pixie

lol you'd be suprised at what they'll have to share! or, maybe not your not a Fae newbie! ;) I don't gossip with friends but my faeries are always willing to share!

Chronata

Oh My!

That had...um...unexpected results!

Not really gossip...as much as... things I really needed to hear right now!

(Should have figured something was up,...when Himself was the one that wanted to talk!)

Veeery interesting...I'm thinking I should not be neglecting them, anymore....

September Pixie

I know! I feel so guilty that I sent them to live with my DF (darling fiance'), I hope they will be gleefully happy too see me again! I have missed them something awful!

I am thinking of buying a set as a gift fo my future-sister-in-law! I think she would love them almost as much as I do! :D