Timing the tarot

Simple

Has anyone heard of this book? It's apparent 3rd place for ATA award. It's by Debbie Duncan. Timing is the hardest thing to do with tarot and this book claims to explain the never-before method. Has anyone tried it yet? Thoughts?

spinnachie

I haven't heard of it but Im pretty curious now

Frindle

I looked this up on Amazon, and my first feeling was "gimmick"
The "book" is 26 pages long.
Expensive. AND, all 5 people who read it were entranced? Seems a little fishy to me.
Her website, "psychicfixes" makes me cringe. Sort of the things people expect from a
charlatan instead of a professional.

This is just my opinion, but I think you can do better with Nisaba (right here on AT, search the threads) and her timing method. Or Grizabella.

Frindle

Amazon has a "look inside" option for the paperback.
It uses a celtic cross as the outline, with the timing cards as place spots 5-10 of the
cross and staff.
A little look may be all you need.

Simple

Amazon has a "look inside" option for the paperback.
It uses a celtic cross as the outline, with the timing cards as place spots 5-10 of the
cross and staff.
A little look may be all you need.

I tried the "Look inside" option but I only saw the covers and the cover page. Nothing about celtic cross. That's why the book smells fishy to me but at the same time, I'm curious.

Simple

I looked this up on Amazon, and my first feeling was "gimmick"
The "book" is 26 pages long.
Expensive. AND, all 5 people who read it were entranced? Seems a little fishy to me.
Her website, "psychicfixes" makes me cringe. Sort of the things people expect from a
charlatan instead of a professional.

This is just my opinion, but I think you can do better with Nisaba (right here on AT, search the threads) and her timing method. Or Grizabella.

Hi!
That's how I feel but I'm still curious about it.
I've tried Nisaba's method. It didn't work out for me :(
I haven't seen Grizabella. Is it astrological related? I'm very bad at using astrological sign for timing.

Frindle

My "search inside" feature now only gives front and back cover.
What I saw previously was the "crown" of the CCross, and the Near Future listed as each 1 month, then the staff and cards 7 & 8 as 2 months with cards 9 +10 listed as 3 months.

You can search AT in the threads here for "timing spread". I know there is more than one way, and you can work to find one that will work for you.

Found a review on Amazon.in

Sonya Singhon 4 November 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Not worth the money at least for the Indian market. Its just one basic step reproduced in all the pages. No example readings included. I am disappointed.
CommentWas this review helpful to you?

Simple

My "search inside" feature now only gives front and back cover.
What I saw previously was the "crown" of the CCross, and the Near Future listed as each 1 month, then the staff and cards 7 & 8 as 2 months with cards 9 +10 listed as 3 months.

You can search AT in the threads here for "timing spread". I know there is more than one way, and you can work to find one that will work for you.

Found a review on Amazon.in

Sonya Singhon 4 November 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Not worth the money at least for the Indian market. Its just one basic step reproduced in all the pages. No example readings included. I am disappointed.
CommentWas this review helpful to you?

That's awesome that you found it. I think for the price and for how ridiculously thin the book is, unless the method is super awesome flawless, it's a rip-off.

It looks like just pull cards for how many x months or time in the future. Not anything breakthrough!

Thank you! I searched timing spread twice before in our forum. I think only Nisaba's method simplicity caught my eyes and I tried it so many times but it didn't work out for me. I kept pulling pentacles for normal things (like when hear back from interview, when I get mail or call).

I'm now truly convinced that no timing method works 100%. I found none work for me. The best way is to go intuitive and sometimes you get a timing, most of the times nope. I've come to accept that but keeping my eyes out for fresh and interesting method, just in case :D

Thank you for your effort of digging. Saved me money on this ripoff!