"Master of My Domain"

WolfSpirit

Great thread title :D
I last bought a deck this Summer...the Shadowscapes.
I do not have enormous restraint, but I finally realised I have a large collection of great decks I have not given enough time yet.
And I will soon cave in and get the Pagan Cats and the new edition of the Anna K. I now enjoy lengthening the time before ordering :)

Brigid

Only a few days I'm afraid... lol
Aussie Animal Tarot from The Red Queen.

I've been more subdued in my purchases of late though, wish list is getting smaller. Thank goodness!

Glitterbird

It's been a long, long time since I bought a deck, It has been at least 2 days. But do they even count because they were pre-orders?? Now trades on the other hand, thats been a couple of hours ago. :D

Vesper

I think trades are okay. I'd say you're still Lord of the Manor, Glitterbird.

strings of life

Great title :laugh:.

It's been one week since my last purchase, and that is a long time for me! My wish list is pretty small considering. I'm pretty content right now actually.

Trades don't count ;).

Hathor

Catchy Title ! I have resisted all temptation for 3 months now and that is huge for me. I had been buying decks and books on a bi-weekly basis for nearly 3 years. I am the Master Of My Domain ! Resistance is no longer futile ! I hope ..... :p

Annabloem

my last one is over half a year ago. May 5th the limited edition of the shadowscapes tarot :)
I just don't have enough money to buy a lot tarot decks ^^

WyrdRaven

I bought my last tarot deck back in early October (Minchiate-- it was a great find at the used book store) but then I bought a used deck of Mummy playing cards just about a week ago! I am planning to be Master of My Domain until spring! LOL

Vesper

Not Master Anymore

Didn't make it to the 30 day mark. I ordered an oracle deck from Amazon today (at 28 days).

Sigh. Starting over again. Tomorrow: Day One.