"Just Tarot Things..."

HallowedNight

Haha, I watch a show called steven universe, and I really want a cool deck for it (I've seen one, but didn't like it), so I've been thinking a lot about which court each character would be.
Also, I think everyone does this, because I've decided what my classpect is for a thing called homestuck, and my faction for a book called divergent! XD I like those personality things. Though, maybe, because people fascinate me! Heh

I think I saw an SU deck being made on Tumblr! Maybe it was the one you saw, maybe a different one~

And that brings up another thing! Seeing a great movie or reading an awesome book and thinking "man, it'd be awesome to have a tarot deck for this..." XP

LindaMechele

I feel this way... Exactly like this...
I feel just like this... I usually bring a deck when I go out, just to have it there. It just calms me down for some reason~
It's absolutely Pavlovian, isn't it? I have the same reaction when i sit down at my spinning wheel - instantly calm.

YES - carrying around a piece of magic in your pocket :).
Oooh, I like how you put that. It's exactly how it feels.

And of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON who read for me ... ended up reading mostly on the same subject - which I have presently exhausted-to-death in my own personal "how am I going to sort this out" world. ...But - I kind of was like - "For x sake!!!" LOL.
Aw, man, I hate having a problem you're stuck on. I finally just got over one of those. They wake you up in the middle of the night, worrying about them. Ugh.

Trying to do a reading for yourself in the parking lot before work and having the person in the car next to you just hardcore creeping

Trying to pick the perfect bag for a deck and getting disappointed when you can't

Doing a reading for how your day will be and staring at the Devil or Tower and wanting to curl back into bed and not go out

Being tempted to break up with someone when you get really negative readings on your relationship, even if everything seems fine

Trying to go out places and not get attacked for readings
Were you having a bad day, Achlys? (*she asks seriously and compassionately, hoping you feel better now*) Though I do wonder about the creeper and getting attacked - thsoe really happened to you? Man, I'm so sorry. I hope it was more metaphorically attacked and not physically/verbally.

Lucas Prince of Cats

I'm not sure if that was it or not...maybe the one I sae on Tumblr was only a few cards and not a whole deck. I tried to find it again, but alas, it was lost to the tides of Tumblrspace.
x 3x

Well, thanks, and you can't believe how happy I am to find a fellow SU fan! Well, that's my last off-topic post.

HallowedNight

Well, thanks, and you can't believe how happy I am to find a fellow SU fan! Well, that's my last off-topic post.

Well, I'm not technically a fan yet... I haven't actually watched it. :^P But I really want to!

And to add another relatable thing:

Waking up and trying to decide which deck to take with you that day. o 3o

HallowedNight

... so giving up and taking them all. (I think I'm gonna' need a bigger purse.)

I feel this... I'm gonna need a bugger backpack when I finally get pouches/bags for all my favorite decks. XD

And related to that, and very relatable for me right now... Getting a bag/pouch/box for a deck and then realizing it fits better with a different deck, and then you're in the same situation with the original deck as you were in the first place! @ 3@

Lucas Prince of Cats

Doing a reading fro friends or customers, and when you say something they misinterpret it, or they don't get how something works, which you can tell by something they asked, and you're too timid to correct them.

Example: You: "So, just look through the cards to gte your energy into them." Querent: " *makes piles of cards they like the picture of* "

Querent: "Oh, so, have you ever just done a reading from the feel of someone?" You: "Um, no, I can't do intuition readings." Querent: "oh, you'll get the hang of it!" You: " *Understands that people at any level of psychic ability can use cards, thought they may improve psyhcic ability* "

Lucas Prince of Cats

Those days when one of the people asking for a reading asks things like "when will I die?" and you don't like answering these questions, but you do anyways.