"One Deck Wonder" Query

Logiatrix

Kudos, Almaris! The ODW is sort of difficult at first, but it's worth it to at least try.

From your selection, I'd go with the Thoth (as suggested by the Umbrae); the basics (Marseille, RWS, Thoth) work better for the ODW, I think. At least, that's what I discovered in this particular adventure, likely because theme decks generally don't carry my interest long enough.

The coolest thing about the One Deck Wonder experience is that you get to travel light. You'll just need your deck, a blank notebook, and a comfy writing pen -- just for a week...and then another week, and then another...and so on.
:D

quiet0ne

I'd like to add the suggestion to make sure you shake the project up with different activities, too. add/adhd HATES the same thing day after day; you're too smart for that, once you grasp a concept, gotta move on to the next one! You have to structure the ODW experience so you're not constantly struggling with being bored. The goal would be to keep it fun, fresh, and new!

What I mean is: One day you can pull some cards and write a story about them. The next day make a chart of all your friends and which card they are. The day after that could be simply a daily draw with your objective being to observe how the cards play out that day. Etc etc etc.

As for deck suggestions, I agree with the traditional ones, either Thoth or WS... though I'm hugely partial to the Victorian Romantic :D

Happy studying, and good luck!

RubyV

you could also combine your ODW with the book "21 ways to read a tarot card". Pick a different step a day at random and a card at random if you find yourself getting bored. The book is sure to help you stay busy!