Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Cat*

Hi Cat* :) Since reading all your blogs this week, I've been inspired to start my own - never thought I would! For my own use at the moment (it's dreadful!!!) but who knows? Maybe I'll add it here one day.
I'm always curious about other people's blogs because everyone has their own unique way of blogging. So I'm looking forward to the day you feel ready to share (please let us know, ok?). :)

Flaxen

I'm in with the Golden Tarot by Kat Black.

Elendil

Well... since I can't seem to stay faithful to one deck for more than a few days (or a couple of hours :D ) I think I'll try this too.

Welcome Nina* It's good to have you along. If you want to share your findings with the Mary-El I would be interested to read them as I am using that deck this week...

Elendil :)

Cat*

I'm going with Dame Fortune's Wheel this week, while staying with the Rosetta as my "midnight prowl" deck for insomniac readings.
I used that last week although I didn't get around to do much with it. But the colors are great, and I liked it all around.

Shaman's Oracle, John Matthews and Wil Kinghan
I'll be watching that closely. :)

I am up for an oracle reading exchange by the way. If I can muster up a question interesting enough...
I'd be happy to exchange with you, since my deck of the week will be the Oracle of Shadows and Light. I really need to see how this one behaves in action!

@AJ and Jema
Do you want me to set up an Oracle Exchange thread for this week?
If AJ and Jema are interested, that would be very nice! Otherwise we'll just sneak into the tarot thread... ;) Or make our own thread for any specific exchange we may agree on.

Elendil

If AJ and Jema are interested, that would be very nice! Otherwise we'll just sneak into the tarot thread... ;) Or make our own thread for any specific exchange we may agree on.

AJ has indicated that she does not want to set up an exchange...
Feel free to sneak into the other exchange circle :)
Have you picked this week's deck(s) yet?

Cat*

AJ has indicated that she does not want to set up an exchange...
Feel free to sneak into the other exchange circle :)
Have you picked this week's deck(s) yet?
I did, and I see it got a bit lost in my previous post: Oracle of Shadows and Light. :)

Elendil

I did, and I see it got a bit lost in my previous post: Oracle of Shadows and Light. :)

No problem. I overlooked it...
I will add you to the list now.
:) :)

NikkiB

Hi everyone!

I'm back, bit jet lagged still :)

Thanks to Elendil for stepping in :heart: I will update last weeks thread tomorrow when I am a little more awake..

Can you sign me in for: Navigators of the Mystic Sea please, thank you.

Chiska

Nikki!! Welcome back!!

As for the Pythagorean, I laid out three cards and looked at them and went, "Huh?" Then I went back to bed. Hopefully, this bug clears so that I can enjoy the cards again!