Tablets of Feline Arcana on kickstarter

karma1

Hello. I don't really post here but I often read posts and I will usually end up buying decks! more decks than i should according to some :) I also am a sucker for cats. I searched the forum and found nothing here about this already so thought I'd share the link and help get this one going. I don't have anything to do with the deck except that I backed it. perhaps some may like the deck. quite nice drawings, and despite the title it is a full deck.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1733675098/tablets-of-feline-arcana

jema

I backed it too, but it is not looking so good, just 15 days left and a lot more money needed.
All the cards are already done so if this gets backed we should get it pretty fast

karma1

yeah i know. I'd just gone to check on how things were going.. tis why I thought I'd post here to help out. I often check kickstarter for new decks and search using keyword 'tarot' it didn't have the word tarot in its title until recently, so wasn't even listed in those searches. I hope it picks up. ;-)

ldiddy

It's a very nice looking deck. I did not back yet, but have the last minute (48 hour really) reminder coming my way before the campaign ends. The price is definitely right!

faylie

It looks great, but the postage! As much again to Australia. I wouldn't mind $45 for a deck especially if it's a self printed one, but for half to be going to postage, I'm not sure. But it's cats, and the artwork is fantastic.

karma1

thanks for that, I didn't find any other post about the deck. sorry for doubling up.
Postage always makes it expensive to Australia unfortunately.:-( I'm almost used to it. It has been a deciding factor in not getting quite a few decks I'd have liked.

mydearruby

Love the artwork! It is a pity they don't seem to be able to reach their goal! They should have moved it to indiegogo where a partial funding is allowed

Metafizzypop

I hope it makes the goal. I find it a stunning deck. And so unusual. It has a playful aspect going for it because it uses cats, but at the same time, the art looks like it's from the medieval world, or old alchemy texts.

But that might actually be why it's not doing so well. Maybe it's TOO unusual. IDK. But I would like to see it hit the goal.

staticfuzz

I'd like to see this one funded, too. It's gorgeous. I'm not sure if I can back it yet. I think it would make more sense to charge a higher price for the deck since it's so cheap, and a lower price for the shipping since I don't think shipping costs are put toward the goal. People would still be putting up 30 Euros for the deck (or at least I would be here in the US), but a much larger part of that would be going toward raising the funds.