Faeries: Year and Soul Cards (for fun!)

Tsukiyono

Let's see, my soul card is #26 - Oh That Gnome.....Hehehe, I was hoping for a pretty faery card, oh well....this is kind of apt, the creative chaos, and wild gifts, and also the breaking habits and patterns....Yes it seems I do act this way a lot. If I break the card down further I come to 8, The Singer of Courage, which interestingly enough my soul card for the Tarot is 8, Strength.

My year card is #11, The Singer of Transfiguration. I can already tell that there is change in the air. I am very much looking forward to what this year will bring. :)

SunChariot

Thanks for this thread.

On June 29th, starts my Tarot Lovers year, the last in my life so I know I will have some important lessons to learn then. My Tarot for the past year have all been predicting the return of the man I love most in my life...during that period.

I was happily surprized just now to see my Faery year card for my Lovers year is The Singer of Connection". It's quite cool the way the themes of love and connection merge, don't you think? And a lot of advice is very pertinent to what Tarot has predicted will happen.

My soul card is: The Dark Lady, not sure what to think of that yet. :) I need to study the card more, although it seems to have a lot in common with the High Priestess which is normally my card....

Bar

Simone

Hehe, just HAD to try this too!

And I had to laugh out loud:

Like 13thFaeChylde, my soul card is:

• 49 - Mickle à Muckle

I like the description })

and my year card this year is:

• 31 - UnDressing of a Salad

"Things are in motion and the outcome is impossible to predict." What a fitting description for this year so far! :D

Sophie

Oh, good thread!

OK - let's see... My Soul Faery - 11-The Singer of Transfiguration - a card that has been appearing and reappearing very often recently - almost as much as - wait for it! - XI - Strength!!! WOW (right, I've only realised this, so bear with me).

They are almost sisters - the hot lustful gentle power of Strength, the burning star-phoenix of Transfiguration. Woman becomes Lion becomes Woman becomes Phoenix...

This reduces to 2 - Ecstasy - II-The Papesse/High Priestess.... Ecstasy - the gift of Transfiguration. Or its egg? The High Priestess, she knows ;)

My year card? 13: Solus.

Which just happens to be the card that I chose as my "favourite" (unknowing). It is also DEATH. Transformation - through fire. It's happening, it's bloody uncomfortable, but it's happening!

...and it's back to the burning Transfiguration, the fiery Lion and gentle Maiden...

Oh, yes! I know this is an "année charnière" (sorry, can't think of a translation - Simone???) - the year when my vocation of 11-Strength/Singer of Transfiguration - really starts expanding...

iAsombroso!

Simone

année charnière - "hinge year" - a crucial year where eveything can change.

Does that help?

Sophie

Thank you, Simone!

Hinge year. Though right now, ever so unhinged...

:D

Vadella

My soul card: #35 "The Faun"
My year card: #18 "The Lady of the Harvest"

Quite enjoyable! Thanks. :)

FantasyWorld

Interesting...
Mine are;
soul card-#23
The Green Woman

year card-#12
The Singer of the Chalice

I'm glad this was posted...I've enjoyed finding out my cards for this:)

shamangoddess

very interesting!!!

35 The Faun
and
24 The Piper

urbandryad

I need to get this deck so I can see the cards I'm at. Will somebody get their deck out and do mine for me? I did all the addition already myself. :)

Birthdate 5 17 1982

Soul Card

5+17=22
1+9+8+2=20
22+20=42
42=?

Year Card

5+17=22
2+0+0+5=7
22+7=29
29=?

Thanks! ^_^