SWWF ~ Healing Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Faunabay, Marion, Keavy McGee, magenta

Alta

The visualization exercise was really fun. And you all are just shining!!!

Keavy McGee

Marion said:
Hi faunabay, Keavy and magenta!

Interesting that I have read for each of you within the past couple of months.

faunabay
Keavy McGee
magenta

No, I don't expect or want you to read the threads, I put them there to act as small bridges from me to you all. You folks will see or find other bridges I am certain.

Hi faunabay!! We haven't met yet but I'm sure we'll be good friends. I've just loved everyone I've met on AT!!

Hi Marion, great to be with you again!! I'm excited to do my first SWWF with you, your are such a great guide!!

Hi mags!! :D magenta and I have one of those 'other' bridges Marion mentioned - mags and I were randomly paired in the Faery Seekers Circle and are reading for each other this week. I did my first ever faerie reading for magenta at 2 a.m this morning!! And another fun bridge is that we share the same birthday!!

I am just getting to know this deck and have not looked at all the cards. I only look at the cards that come up, so I am playing a little game that lets me be surprised by who I see each time I do a reading. I drew the Undressing of a Salad for myself on the weekend, so it has already started to work its magic on me!!

Now, there is one thing Kahlie requested I put before the group. I will be away at a mindfulness retreat from Sept 18th - Sept 23rd, and completely without computer access. Will this negatively impact the group if I cannot post for that amount of time? As Kahlie suggested, I will be taking the deck with me and doing my exercises - the ones I know of, that is - and writing them down, while I am on the Retreat. If that would not be acceptable, then I will withdraw from the group and join again after this circle is completed. If it is alright with everyone to have me continue in the group, then I will bring back my report from my time away when I return.

I will be perfectly okay with either decision - but I really want to stay and play with you guys!!

I'm off to bed now and expect I will awaken around 2 a.m. and do the visualization exercise.

XOXOXO

Keavy McG

Alta

It is fine with me if you stay in. I would like you to post your thoughts from your written notes on return though.

faunabay

I don't think it would be a problem either. But I've also never done one of these groups. :) I still think it would be fine though.

We never have worked together before have we, Keavy McGee? I'm looking forward to it. All the faerie people are wonderful aren't they? :*

Alta

I did a 'walking meditation' this afternoon, focusing on Undressing of a Salad.

The upshot seemed to be that I was actually doing a lot of the right things. That I kept looking for what I 'should' do and didn't focus enough on what I did that was really good and moving me in the right direction.

I thought also about motivations. How you can do something only because someone else is pulling you along in it. There have certainly been periods in my life when I only stayed on ATF because of my strong personal ties, while other times love of Tarot and this path of intuition and divination alone held me.

As has been pointed out in other readings, I do a lot of things in my life to be 'of service'. Lately I have been wondering if this is a good reason, but my meditation on the card suggested that it cannot be everything but it is important.

Also I wondered if I should do what so often gets suggested, to look back on childhood hopes and dreams, but the faeries immediately gave me a vision of digging in barren, rocky ground. That in itself is interesting, and truthfully I think I fulfilled my juvenile hopes and that I need 'new' hopes now.

- am I doing enough?
- am I doing what I am doing for the right reasons?
- where would new inspiration come from to fulfill "Untapped Potential"?

hummmm.... for another day I guess.

Please share your thoughts fellow circle members. I don't want to feel as if I am talking to myself, I do that enough already. :(

Alta

Just one other thing.... since I had the Traveling deck, I got used to the idea the decks could work together. I drew:

"Inner Power"
"Dreams Coming True"

Not sure what that means, but it feels good. :)

Keavy McGee

I had an appointment today with a very special healer who does cranio-sacral work. I had never met her before and I was looking forward to it. I was going to work half a day and then drive 1-1/2 hours to see the healer. As I was leaving the house for work, I said goodbye to the faeries and heard, "where do you think YOU'RE going?"!!! Well, they made it pretty plain that they wanted to go WITH me. Oh, lordy, I'm losing my mind, I thought, but I scooped them all up and put them in what I call their tarot bag but which they told me from now on is to be called their "travelling pouch." :laugh: (I get the idea they're going to make me do this more often after this!!) Anyway, off we went and when I got to the healer's office, of course the travelling pouch was in my purse. The healer spoke with me a bit and then instructed me to lie on her massage table. As soon as I laid flat out on my back and closed my eyes, I saw all the faeries from Undressing of a Salad circle the table, holding hands, and they stayed that way, laughing and swaying and chatting, the whole time I was getting my treatment. It was really cool and very comforting, and it looked like they were having fun. That was completely unexpected!!

Has anything like this ever happened to you when working with the faeries?

Hugs,

Keavy

faunabay

I did the visualization and just saw us all standing there surrounding the card. We were all smiling and focused on each other and the Undressing of a Salad. I did see a beam of light connecting each of us to the other through the center of the circle and another one connecting us around the circle. Another interesting thing was my mind wanted us to be holding hands around the circle but something told me we didn't need that. We were already connected!

Here's the questions......

* What fear is in your way?
My biggest fear is of being let down.....by people, by circumstances, etc. But then at the same time it's a fear of not living life to the fullest, not accomplishing things I want to, and things I "should" do. So really these two fears fight with each other. I dont' want to put myself in a situation where I can be let down but at the same time I don't want to miss anything. :)

* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
I have been doing this in the near past, but not now. When I went through my personal troubles just recently this was what I had been doing. I was so busy that I wasn't even getting enough sleep. I was exhausted so in turn, was very irritable and emotional. I hadn't been doing anythign for myself in almost a year!! But no more!! I'm most definitely taking time for myself - going to a wonderful yoga class, chiropractic care, massages for me, not just others. (I'm a massage therapist) I'm feeling much better now!

* What do you do to distract yourself?
To distract myself from what? From life in general?? I read. I've always loved reading. You can go to any world you want just by picking up and reading a book or story. If I feel overwhelmed I can pick up a book and my whole body just lets go. I can forget what's going on in my life and live someone elses.

* What do you do to diminish yourself?
I always want to do things "right". This is something I've been working on for many years. If something happened I wasn't happy with I'd tell myself I was at fault. That I hadn't done what needed to be done. I've realized though that way of thinking is very egotistical. I mean how important am I?? :D If someone was having I bad day I wondered what I had done to cause it. I never used to think well maybe someone cut them off on the drive over, or someone else yelled at them this morning, etc. It was always my fault! (giggle) I still have to work at this but am much better than I was in the past. Over all I think I"m a pretty cool woman. :) I dont' put myself down very often. That doesn't mean I'm always happy with what is going on, but I rarely put myself down anymore.

* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
They rarely happen. I actually don't like to set specific goals. I set more general ones then see where it leads me. In the past when I've set a specific goal it seems to narrow down my focus to a point where I don't see other avenues that open to me that might be better for me. Now there are some smaller goals that I will follow but not fall apart if they don't happen. Like I knew I wanted to do my work here today but if something else happened where I couldn't I wouldn't have stressed over it.

* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
What I'm concentrating on right now is a relationship. I have not had too many good relationships in the past and my last one was pretty hard on me. I haven't allowed myself to get in a true serious relationship since then - and that was about 8 years ago!!! I have dated but not even that too much. Now though I'm ready to get past this shying away and go forward.

* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?
I don't like to hear someone tell me I don't care. I usually care too much so sometimes do have to protect myself to the point where it does look like I don't care. I have to work constantly on not allowing myself to feel things others do that I take it pretty hard when someone tells me "You don't care how I feel." I feel how you feel - so how can I not care how you feel!? I have gotten better at closing some of that down so it's not as bad as it used to be, but I always get some of it.

faunabay

Marion said:
I did a 'walking meditation' this afternoon, focusing on Undressing of a Salad.

The upshot seemed to be that I was actually doing a lot of the right things. That I kept looking for what I 'should' do and didn't focus enough on what I did that was really good and moving me in the right direction.

I thought also about motivations. How you can do something only because someone else is pulling you along in it. There have certainly been periods in my life when I only stayed on ATF because of my strong personal ties, while other times love of Tarot and this path of intuition and divination alone held me.

As has been pointed out in other readings, I do a lot of things in my life to be 'of service'. Lately I have been wondering if this is a good reason, but my meditation on the card suggested that it cannot be everything but it is important.

Also I wondered if I should do what so often gets suggested, to look back on childhood hopes and dreams, but the faeries immediately gave me a vision of digging in barren, rocky ground. That in itself is interesting, and truthfully I think I fulfilled my juvenile hopes and that I need 'new' hopes now.

- am I doing enough?
- am I doing what I am doing for the right reasons?
- where would new inspiration come from to fulfill "Untapped Potential"?

hummmm.... for another day I guess.

Please share your thoughts fellow circle members. I don't want to feel as if I am talking to myself, I do that enough already. :(

I answered the questions first then went back and read what everyone else had come up with. Like I said before I wanted to go into the quesitons with a clear mind and not be influenced by what others had said. But now that I'd done it I have read your posts.

What you talk about here sounds like you're talking about me too! :) If you read my answers to the questions you'll see what I mean. I'm always trying to figure out what I "should" do. Not too long ago though I did read a spiritual book that told you that spiritually there is no "wrong" way. Just different ways of doing things. That helped me immensely. So even though I find myself looking for the "shoulds" I can pretty easily get myself out of that train of thought.

And your "of service" comment also struck home with me. Again that's what I have done totally for the last year. I've lived my life for others. But again I have HAD to get out of this because I was losing my mind!! I'm taking time for myself now. What's funny is one of my big soap box things I tell all my massage clients is "You can't take care of others unless you take care of yourself too!" I preach that. Well it's always easier to say than do isn't it?? (giggle) Anyway I'm finally taking care of myself now too and letting go of some of the control I was kind of pushed into with my family. I'm making them take care of some of it now.

faunabay

Keavy McGee said:
Has anything like this ever happened to you when working with the faeries?

Hugs,

Keavy

Oh Keavy, ROFL the faeries always tell me what to do!! :D I don't always take them with me but they do travel in my purse quite often!! And when I need them (and sometimes when I don't LOL) they are there with me - truely there, not just the cards. I feel them buzzing around or just standing there.