What Faeries live in your home?

Musie

What an interesting thread!
I'm not sure what faeries I have ... my house is sooo messy I can't see how they want to live here *LOL* I really try to keep it clean though!

Jewel, I had to chuckle. Your faerie that took the game book, must have been at my house too, because I'm missing a video game! Not the same system, but still :D I moved to a new house too and that game hasn't turned up!

I think Rarr (or whatever that chaos faery is in the oracle) frequently visits during my little's girls' bath time - because it can get really crazy during the bath! The water gets squirting from bottles so badly all over the place, you'd think we were all on some bad weed!

I also think the Faeries love to dance on my head. Sometimes feels like I have 20 bugs crawling all over the top of my head. And no it is not dandruff! I checked! LOL!

Anyway, the faeries that come around mostly just want me to "play" more.

IsisUnveiled

I have "Moving Faeries" They like to take things that I know have been packed and placed securely in a box. These things are never seen again.

I also have the "Alarm Clock Faeries" They like to change the setting of my alarm clock to PM when it should be AM, or just change the alarm time altogether.

Alissa

Oh MAN do I know what you mean about "moving" faeries! They know that "time's right for the pickins' " and oodles of stuff that you KNOW did not get thrown away or left behind are never to appear again.

OMG Isis that is sooooo funny! That bath time faeires made me grin :D from ear to ear!!! Faeries love kids because they like to play with them, I'm sure of it.

Trillium

butterflies

I tried to take a digital picture of the picture with the butterflies but it didn't work :( ...

But I did get the oracle yesterday as a present. I'm working through the exercises in the front of the book. I'm not sure which is my favorite card though, the friends or Sylvanius.

G. Hobyah is definately my least favorite though.

Trill

Alissa

Trill, I would love to see that pic too if you happen to find a way to get it posted! My luck to you on that, and consider asking nicely for the Gigobyte gnomes to "help you out, and maybe tweak the tweaker that will get things to turn out right...."

Sometimes it works. It also helps if you bribe them ;)

I also read your posts on favorite and least comfortable. Very intersting! G. Hob is one particular bugger who gets to many people. To me, he looks silly. He looks like he's purposefully crossing his eyes to misbehave, act up, gain attention. He knows people don't seem to like him, he doesn't know why, so he acts kinda goofy to make up for it. His crossed arms are to protect him from others' natural dislike of him, a defensive posture more than agressive.

The Friends always make me smile. They have such an air of warmth and kindness, familiarity with each other that creates such a harmonious balance. It's a dichotomy that the seemingly slighter fae supports the rotund one, a reminder that Truths lie beneath appearances.

I'm looking forward to hearing what your daily draws, and other deck workings, will prompt you to share on the Fae Oracle board as well!!!

Jewel

IsisUnveiled said:
I also have the "Alarm Clock Faeries" They like to change the setting of my alarm clock to PM when it should be AM, or just change the alarm time altogether.

How could I have ever forgotten to mention the Alarm Clock Faeries *LOL* ... these have been around me since childhood. They are particularly fond of my father, and make their presence best known if he or I have to catch an early am flight.

So Musie, what game did your Gnomelves take? ;) Their most recent aquisition in our home was my husbands needle nose plyers ... guess he can kiss those good bye *LOL*

Musie

Jewel,
They took Super Mario World. I guess I can understand ... all those life toadstools to collect *LOL*

I've got the alarm clock fairies too. They keep setting my alarm clock an hour ahead! They are doing that a lot lately! However, it could be my daughters - my loving monkeys that like to keep jumping on the bed *lol*

Jewel

Musie said:
Jewel,
They took Super Mario World. I guess I can understand ... all those life toadstools to collect *LOL*

*ROFLMAO* ... perhaps they needed the siphon filter book first so they could practice stealth to go get the live toadstools in your Super Mario World undected *LOL*.

Musie

*giggling madly*
Okay, but how will they actually play the game without the system itself?

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud ...
oh oh

Suddenly the image of "Gawtcha!" is coming to my mind ... :eek:

Jewel

Musie said:
*giggling madly*
Okay, but how will they actually play the game without the system itself?

~giggles~ who said they were going to play? sounds more like they might want to take parts of the game and incorporate them into Faerieland *LOL* ... as for the system itself (if they even need it) ... perhaps they borrowed that from someone else *LOL*. I doubt we are the only lucky ones :p