"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

That's Paco (definitely the king of the crew).
:heart: Okay, alchem, I will get his little name up there (in lights...LOL)...and I still have one
more of your Chi's, I think?...will have to check...and isn't it the second from the right Chi in
the same photo? (next to Pixel? right?)...what is that one's name?

I will have to put (King) :heart: Paco's name on the Wheel of fortune card and then repost it...
I'm going to eat first though...and will do it when I get back in a bit...

sweet! i love it! :heart: :thumbsup:
:heart: It was such a pleasure doing this card for you sis...and for Alta too!
You know, actually I do prefer the more traditional style in tarot as well...I was just trying to
expand the 'thinking outside the box!'...LOL :laugh:

I think I read a post (re: the 3 of hearts) that Alta posted one time where she said she was
kind of tired of see the same o same o in some of the cards...like always the 3 swords piercing the heart...
...so I thought she would like 'outside the box'...but guess I went to far outside for her :bugeyed:
...all is good and I am so happy that you both spoke up about it because this is NOT an astrology deck,
and probably it will be read probably more by tarot people.

:heart:...so thank you both!
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart: this is for alchem...Here is Paco in the Wheel Of fortune card:

:heart:Lyn

Attachments

• WheelOfFortune.traditional.jpg
    WheelOfFortune.traditional.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 61

ahclem

:heart: Okay, alchem, I will get his little name up there (in lights...LOL)...and I still have one
more of your Chi's, I think?...will have to check...and isn't it the second from the right Chi in
the same photo? (next to Pixel? right?)...what is that one's name?

I will have to put (King) :heart: Paco's name on the Wheel of fortune card and then repost it...
I'm going to eat first though...and will do it when I get back in a bit...
Awesome! The second from the right chi in the crew photo is Symba.

Attached is another pic of Paco (would have been a candidate for the Chariot if the theme was contemporary) and one of Theya, who unfortunately is no longer with us (don't know if you can extract just her head from the shot).

Attachments

• paco_car1.jpg
    paco_car1.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 56
  • theya.jpg
    theya.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 59

silverwings94

Hey Sis,
Your gonna love all these. Have you seen my little boy Harley as the Hermit? Lyn has done such a fantastic job on all these little guys and gals. I too am looking forward to seeing this deck when its complete. I for one am going to be standing in line to purchasing maybe a couple of decks.
Kat
Sounds really good, dear sis! :love: i am really looking forward to this deck! :love:

You are so considerate in trying to make sure we all are able to "grok" this wonderful deck! You are doing a superb job! :love:

MoonGypsy

Hey Sis,
Your gonna love all these. Have you seen my little boy Harley as the Hermit? Lyn has done such a fantastic job on all these little guys and gals. I too am looking forward to seeing this deck when its complete. I for one am going to be standing in line to purchasing maybe a couple of decks.
Kat

Thanks to Lyn/Sis for PMing me, so i didn't miss my dear friend, Kat's post. :D

Yes, Kat! Your Harley is adorable as the Hermit! What a great card for him to be!!! Hermit is always one of my top faves in a deck. :love: i love the light color of the robe in the card better than the black one; It is a very nice card!

i am generally more of a cat person, but i am really loving these adorable Chi's! :love: Can't wait to hold a deck in my hand...:D i think they will get along just fine with my cat decks. :laugh:

tarotlyn

Awesome! The second from the right chi in the crew photo is Symba.

Attached is another pic of Paco (would have been a candidate for the Chariot if the theme was contemporary) and one of Theya, who unfortunately is no longer with us (don't know if you can extract just her head from the shot).
:heart: Thank you ahclem for the cute photos of Paco and Theya. I think I can work with
Theya's image. Can you give me her dates (birth year and passing year...months too if you want).
And I will make her top name title like LLL's in the Strength card.

Regarding Paco's cute image, maybe you want me to keep this image (of The Chariot) for
the AT Pet deck I am going to do. He would be perfect for that one. However here is the
lineup for my deck work:
1. Finish this 'Aye Chihuahua Tarot' deck
2. Start and finish a 'Spirit Speaks Oracle Tarot' deck
3. Start and finish an AT Members' Pets tarot deck...the only clothes will be the ones that
the member's have on their pets in their photos they give me.

So let me know if you want Paco in the Chi deck or the members' pets deck?

Hey Sis,
Kat
:heart: Thanks for the encouragement, Kat. You are on the deck list.

:heart:@ everyone

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
Albert Schweitzer

I hope you all had a nice Easter (If you celebrated that yesterday).

Today I am working on the Magician card...that should be fun...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

MoonGypsy

i hope you had a nice Easter, too, Lyn! :love: i spent the day washing windows and curtains. :laugh: Kinda symbolic...:D

ahclem

:heart: Thank you ahclem for the cute photos of Paco and Theya. I think I can work with
Theya's image. Can you give me her dates (birth year and passing year...months too if you want).
And I will make her top name title like LLL's in the Strength card.

Regarding Paco's cute image, maybe you want me to keep this image (of The Chariot) for
the AT Pet deck I am going to do. He would be perfect for that one. However here is the
lineup for my deck work:
1. Finish this 'Aye Chihuahua Tarot' deck
2. Start and finish a 'Spirit Speaks Oracle Tarot' deck
3. Start and finish an AT Members' Pets tarot deck...the only clothes will be the ones that
the member's have on their pets in their photos they give me.

So let me know if you want Paco in the Chi deck or the members' pets deck?

We got Theya third hand, so I really don't know her birth date, but she left us on 9/1//11.

And yes, Paco in the car for the pet deck sounds perfect.

Thanks!

tarotlyn

:heart: alchem, okay then i will keep Paco photo for the At Pet's deck then...and for Theya
I have to figure out a card that will work for her...

:heart:Thank you for the photos!

:heart:@ everyone

Here is the Magician...just finished him...hope you like him...

...and a cute image of a stroller with Chi's...:laugh: I used to put my in a baby buggy! LOL
...see everyone tomorrow...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• MAGICIAN.AT.jpg
    MAGICIAN.AT.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 5169154109_72e20927ee.jpg
    5169154109_72e20927ee.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 56