The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

WolfSpirit

As a knitter, I can relate to that world card :)

herself

Oh WOW. Been a while since I tuned in to this thread, band I'm loving some of the new cards. The World is great!

BodhiSeed

I love the World card too. :D You're doing beautiful things with this deck Poppy!:heart:

And just so you don't have to scroll back to find the link to her page:
http://www.poppypalin.org/tarot.htm

shadowdancer

King of Cups and Temperance are up

Page of Stones (coins) should be up at some stage. Nice to see court cards actually doing something to example their personality as opposed to just standing or sitting holding their suit indicator.

Davina

WolfSpirit

I think that is a wonderful King of Cups!

shadowdancer

Poppy will be listing the latest 2 cards in the very near future:

Knight of cups

Queen of Wands.

In the meantime, if you haven't checked out this wonderful deck in the making, what are you waiting for?? :) :)

Can you all please send her some good vibes and energy that she can find a publisher. This deck HAS to come into being. The courts are paving the way to being up there with my all time favourite courts. I love how she is depicting them actually doing something to example their energy and suit. They are far from boring and lifeless.

I think she is 31 cards in if I have counted right.

reall

oh! beautiful!^^ i love this modern representation of tarot cards!^^
btw is this same author of some Christmas themed tarot deck?^^ ;)))

Owl Song

So much life! I especially love the Lovers card. So beautiful. She does an amazing job capturing facial expressions.

I' will add Poppy to my prayers to lovely Quan Yin for help in finding a publisher.

Thoughtful

l have re-surfaced this thread to find out if anyone knows what is happening with this deck. It is one deck l have had on my wish list. l do hope this gets published. In fact l am going to email Poppy now to find out.
Will let you know when and if l get a reply. Of course if you are more up to date on this do share :)

Tansey Ella

Can't wait for the new deck, it is exactly what I have wished for - a real life deck that deals with ordinary people doing ordinary things. It looks amazing.
I went to the site and do not see any info about the new deck, any further info that is.