Pros and Cons Thread #3 - Enabling and De-Enabling

AnemoneRosie

Thanks!
I've been tracking it. I expect that it will hit the border today or early next week, and I'm two days from the border by mail. So... I'll hopefully get it by this time next week? I'm pretty excited.

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks!
I've been tracking it. I expect that it will hit the border today or early next week, and I'm two days from the border by mail. So... I'll hopefully get it by this time next week? I'm pretty excited.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it :)

ldiddy

The Meta Land Tarot is on its way from Hong Kong. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person and, of course, working with it.

Myrrha

The Meta Land Tarot is on its way from Hong Kong. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person and, of course, working with it.

Woohoo! That is a lovely deck. I decided not to get it for various reasons but it looks interesting as well as beautiful, like it will really be different to read with. I hope you enjoy it.

FLizarraga

Thanks everyone.I think I'm going to get it.
Flizarraga,One of the things that so attracted me to it was the idea of just empty rooms,kind of like a haunted house,or mysterious old mansion,I like strange and subdued so I should get on with it.
Michellehihi,thanks for sharing,Le fanu,your blog is great :).

It IS an amazing deck. And it certainly seems to be what you're looking for, so go for it. It wasn't a match for me, but I don't regret having bought it. It is certainly worth every penny, and it taught me a lot.

Nemia

Thank you so much for successful enabling on the Orbifold - I ordered the mini version and that's the first deck I ordered in quite some time!

In the same vein, looking for a study deck that helps me work better with other decks, I'm thinking about the Gamecrafter deck called Hermetic Kabbalah Tarot.

Any experience with it???? Do you find it useful? How is it in long term use?

MaeWasteland

Could do with some de-enabling on the Wizards' Tarot, I'm really intrigued by the theme (big Potter/Worst Witch/magic boarding school stories fan) and the book looks awesome, but it's kinda expensive with the book and I am trying to declutter, and have already bought a couple of (bargainous) decks this month (housewives for me/zombie for my kid).

Michellehihi

Thank you so much for successful enabling on the Orbifold - I ordered the mini version and that's the first deck I ordered in quite some time!

In the same vein, looking for a study deck that helps me work better with other decks, I'm thinking about the Gamecrafter deck called Hermetic Kabbalah Tarot.

I think the Tarot of the Sephiroth serves the same purpose but is more user friendly.

FLizarraga

While I don't have it, I think that it would be too abstract to use as a reading deck, but superb as a study deck. So, for working side by side with other decks, I think it would be great. In fact, I'm feeling pretty enabled myself right now. :)

Myrrha

I hadn't seen this one before. I've been curious about more abstract decks and what it would be like to read with just the ideas and not the pictures. A different way of approaching intuition, although it sounds like you are interested in it more for a study aid. For both uses sources of information on the various sephirot, Angels etc would be needed.