Buckland Romani Study

LittleWing

Welcome!!

I do not know of any structure this group should follow - I think that any input is good - lets see how it evolves.

I will start off - but whoever feels ready to go onto the next card - PLEASE DO!! - move at YOUR pace (it is better for others to catch up in their own time, rather than to be waiting and loose interest)

Add whatever you think is neccessary.

I have had Buckland Romani Tarot for about a month now, but have not done much with it yet!!!

The only other deck I use/own is Cosmic - so I am used to RWS references.

DarkElectric

Oh, Littlewing, this is wonderful!
I just got Buckland Romani, AND Tarot of the Old Path. Both of them are being studied here, so it's just perfect!

LittleWing

i have been looking through the rest of the major arcana - and i seem to uderstand them fine and dont see much need for discussion. what i am really wanting to discuss are the pips - cos there - my confusion lies!!

feel free to post the major arcana you wish to discuss ........ as i may go back to them if questions arise.

on with the pips ........... then i can at last feel confident in my reading with this deck!!

DarkElectric

Buckland Romani Pips

Right! Lets get on with the pips!

Little Baron

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I am currently involved in a few study groups but a few of them have slowed up a little.

I am getting the Buckland in the next couple of days. Can I tag along?

I will update myself with your threads.

Best wishes

Yaboot

LittleWing

yes - of course - join in!!!

this study group was intended for people to dip in and out of ..... and to move fairly quick - otherwise people get bored, drop off etc .... and i want to finish learning this deck!!!

basically - so far we have covered

the fool - - - to the lovers ( we can post the other majors whenever)

the courtcards

the aces

please - anyone - add to any thread at any time.

i hope to go back over the cards in more detail, myself, when we get to the end.

Myrrha

Is this study group still going on? there have not been posts for a while.

I got the Buckland Romani in trade, it was the very last deck on my wishlist, kind of a "well, maybe" deck. Surprise! I really like it and daily readings have been very supportive and accurate.

A study group like this, taking the cards in order, could really encourage looking closely at the cards.

--Myrrha

LittleWing

Hi - glad to hear you are working with the wonderful BR Tarot!!

I have not been on this forum for a long time - and do not have the time at the moment to commit to a study group - however - if you post anything i will join in when i can.

I did it on my own for a while and found that one or two people would put in their 'two pence' worth as and when - so just look up the old posts - and start any new ones when you wish.

EminemsAngelBaby

Hi,

I know these threads are old. I first got the Romani right before it went out of print and fell in love with it at first sight....sigh. I love reading with the Romani and it's my most popular deck when reading for others. I plan to work my way through the deck and would love to have company if anyone out there wants to join me.

Emeraldgirl

Hi,

I would love to be a part of this group and discussion.