Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

annik

9 of wands

I feel I am hunting. Not hunting for prey (like a living thing). I am more hunting to get out of my precarious situation. To hunt for getting a better living.

Alissa

The Moon. Such a beautiful card, one of my favorites from the deck.

I wish I knew why it was here, I honestly have no idea. My mind is tired just bending itself around the metamessages of the card (RW message? Vargoesque message? combination? neither?) that I just don't care to divinate.

She looks so pretty. He looks like he really cares, like he's really interested, doesn't he?

This world is full of lies.

Nothing is ever as it seems. Including me.

annik

6 of cups

Sometimes, a few looks at a card and we makes new connection. Looking at the 6 of cups again and I thought she could be studying. It feel right for today. I was thinking of studying a bit about tarot.

annik

Queen of pentacles

Is it a bad joke? The card is looking very good. I like this queen (she look good) but I usually don't feel connected to her. Maybe I feel more grounded today? I am not the wised when it comes to finantial matter. My deck collection is pretty addictive (too much sometiemes! lol!)

annik

ace of wands

I feel more connection with today's card. The ace of wands is the beginning of the suit. I do have a few porjects and I feel I am ready to work on them. So much to do, so little time!

annik

king of wands

Weird. Yesterday, I got the ace of wands. And a few days ago, I got the ace and the king of swords. My inconscious must be going somewhere...

annik

6 of cups

Feel like wanting to do some studying today. I must be atuned with my unconcious...

annik

King of pentacles

It is very a grandiose card. A lot of ornementation. A lot of caftmanship. A lot of ressources, time and money put on this facade. But if trying to impress is a burden? The same for accumulating wealth

I feel a bit burdened. It is on some area of my life but especially on the financial area. I am responsible with money but I have some weak area. It is a bit straining. But it is nice to have the king of pentacle.

Alissa

Knave Pentacles, rev. Hello Golem... hanging out?

My first impression was to take in the creatures's head and my newest fictional character (Gorcon! That you?) jumped to mind. I need to spend some time on that piece today, so there is a "crafting and a making into the material" we can try to do.

I agree, little friend... every single day I get distracted down to only having a short 30 minutes or hour to really work. I'm frustrated by it too. No I'm not just hanging around and holding on to the wall for fear! I've been submitting, I've been proposing, I've done nothing but freakin w0rk in every market imaginable since Sept., so back off. I've faced... sh*t, like what over 50 some odd rejections just in the past 6 months, from all kinds of sources, so don't go telling me I'm not doing enough.

Ground? Ok, I'll do it. (Grounding, eh?)

Freakin card is LECTURING ME TODAY! Ok. are you done?

"Don't be blue, don't be sad." Well that makes me smile and get teary. Thanks, that was nice. It's hard you know? It's hard not to take it personal, but I try every single rejection not to, and instead I get angry, defiant, and send out more.

I am so ready for this world to figure out what I have to offer, and I'm getting tired of waiting around. I have to admit that. If anyone even READ IT....

Someday goddamnit I'm gonna make every single person every freakin where read it. I don't know how, but I'm ready to kick some Universe ass and make it happen by golly. Just freaking watch me. I want a cheesy Made For T\/ movie outta it. I want international publication rights and overseas sales to have to untangle and complain about. I want hardback, paperback and then freakin movie scripts for it.

(You better be paying attention. I didn't spend a year of my life writing that just to have the world blow it off. And I expect some more help in making this happen, you better step up to the plate and do your half too Universe or I am so gonna kick your ass.)

annik

king of wands

I seems to be in a king period. It is my second king in 2 days. I got the king of wands a very few days ago. Looking at the card, it is a bit a cold one. The squeleton is a dead body. The trone is in cold stone. Feeling a bit lifeless.