Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

annik

King of cups

I seems to be into my emotions. A lot of cups those last few days. He look like a bit like Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars. He seems able to pull some strings, if needed.

Alissa

5 cups, rev. I need to stop focusing on the past, on what's gone before. My familiar raven is laughing and screaming at me. (Alright already).

I want to crush the skull in my hand with vampiric strength, barely exerting my supernatural pressure on the fragile human bone until it shatters and implodes, scattering into bone dust that I can inhale, internalizing it until its finally gone.

Reminds me of the time I ate that paper. The necessity of consumption over disposal. The need to internalize it, the sacred seed.

Where is Berkano in all this? She implodes the rocks with her birch/bitch root/strength, shattering the implacable with her insistence and willpower.

annik

3 of wands

There something about this card I feel attracted. 3 snakes and 3 wands. The snakes can renew themselves and the wands is linked with creativity. Something new creatively? Probably so. There is a few projects I want to work on.

Alissa

Oh yes, a Gothic daily before the sun rises....

Shuffle and shuffle and spin the cards and lace shuffle... and still you're back. 5 cups, but not rev. today.

Oh my God... *that* is strange to tell me.

Examination of a previous life; the figure is me, and I feel dispassionate and objective as I survey the past life (that was MY, but not Alissa's, life) in my hands to consider. The feeling is: familiarity, ah yes, Her... I remember being Her; and a feeling like... letting go with nostalgic reluctance ("Oh that was so sweet, I remember... it was the best I could do with what I had then"). Very subtle, complex flavor to the card today, mixed with several emotions and yet overall... it eludes me, the feeling is leaving already. The emotions taste like caramel and something else I can't identify.

But I have my raven with me.... Loyal bird, not fickle like songbirds who come and go. His voice makes me laugh; he's so grouchy, he's funny. Cawwww-Cawwwww~! Always complaining, aren't you, my sweet one? Do go on, I'm still listening I promise!

annik

King of swords

Enigmatic, mysterious and dangerously attractive! I like you King of Swords! You may have a cold exterior. You may have a clear mind. But you also feel emotional pain.

I think it is a good day to go on an interior tourism inside myself with a clear and rasor sharp sword.

annik

3 of wands

I got this card two day in a row. It makes me wonder. There is a lot of things I do. Seems I will finish those task. Or those tasks will be helping me renew myself?

A lot of thinking to do, I think...

annik

The Empress

How fitting! My mom coming in today. And I will need some good and wise common sense. There is some area where we really are fighting over. I just don't want to start argueing them today. I am a bit tired of fighting about some trivial things...

annik

queen of cups

My unconscious is a bit weird sometimes. Yesterday, I got the queen of wands. It was a busy day. Today, I got the queen of cups. I wonder if it is because of some emotions that started sunday when my mom came...

annik

death

I think there will be some change today. It is a good coincidence. Last night, I got a dream about using a broom to remove some dust bunnies in a room where I live. I hope the change / cleaning will have possitive impact!

annik

4 of wands

After getting the death card, this card seems to have a good promises of what comes after. There is some peace and rest feel to it. Time to be welcomed home and do something...