Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Alta

The colouring brings that Ace into being. Strong and full of the spark of life.

Dragonfly77

New color Ace

I agree that the other aces, while stunning, belong in a different deck. This one is powerful and beautiful, and really goes with the majors. I really am excited about this deck!

Babalon Jones

I hope to have the color version of the Ace of Cups up by the end of the week. I'm just waiting for my next day off from work to devote to painting it. Which is often the fun part that brings it alive.

If you have not seen this yet, closrapexa has written a review of Tabula Mundi for AT. Check it out here and please applaud his considerable efforts as he did a very thorough job. Send him some appreciation at his thread in the Tarot deck section here. I am very grateful for the support and happy for the kindness. It is helping to keep the energy flowing and the discouragement demons at bay. Such a long process, and so many ups and downs to weather.

Alta

I read closrepexa's review on your site and it added much to my pleasure in the deck.

I have been slowly colouring the extra black and white version that I got for that purpose. It has been drawing my attention to details in the cards and giving me a chance to consider the elements. closrapexa's review was very helpful in understanding some of the elements.

Your artistic ability to bring together many elements and symbols into an artistic whole just delights me.

starlightexp

Wow love the eye in the hallow of the tree! I so love this deck... I think I stalk the page way to much looking for updates

Bluefeet

The colorized Ace of Cups is very powerful! Wonderful choice of colors.