New for 2014 - The Deck of the Dead by Seven Stars

seven stars

This is a total Frankenstein number - I drew the borders & hackjobbed up the middles like a serial killer or something. I wanted to do something a lot lighter & decided to make this a sepia/white deck for Samhain - something to use to read in a dark room. It's completely random, designed to creep you out & with that death theme ever present. I still have 19 cards left to do, then the titles on all the cards & the backs, & then I want to order one for me before I put it out there so it should be ready to go by the end of the month.

I hope you like em, I don't know how much they're going to be yet or what I'm limiting production to or anything like that, I'm just photoshopping like a crazy person to avoid unpacking all this stuff....all I need is me & this lil laptop....

Attachments

• DoD Deck Ad.jpg
    DoD Deck Ad.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Ad.jpg
    Ad.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 244

MoonGypsy

You already know i am chomping at the bit for this one! :p
Has our Penthasilia seen it, yet?

Eyebright

OMG! Want it :D

toddoc33

WOW!! Last black & white deck I loved was Victoria Regina Tarot... now this one :) Very nice! Can't wait to see more sample cards (Hint!) ;-)

Disa

And let the games begin........ :)

MoonGypsy

WOW!! Last black & white deck I loved was Victoria Regina Tarot... now this one :) Very nice! Can't wait to see more sample cards (Hint!) ;-)

toddoc33, i think seven mentions that this one is going to be Sepia and White?....
A little hard to tell on the monitor, i know...

sabrina77

I need this deck. Badly.

jolie_amethyst

You successfully creeped my husband out...which I'm not sure I've even seen. Congratulations! :joke:

seven stars

Oh ya it's definitely a creepster creepster deck. EIGHT CARDS LEFT TO MAKE.....I've been doing literally nothing but sitting here working on cards since I moved. Tarot is going to make me fat.

Here are 3 more from the deck - keep in mind I haven't finished tweeking stuff yet & I still need to add the titles.

I forgot to check the "watch thread" thing in here I didn't realize anyone responded - thought maybe nobody liked it haha!

Attachments

• 3 cards.jpg
    3 cards.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 207

Annabelle

This looks amazing! I'm truly looking forward to it :).