Empty room

ravenest

The Thoth forum feels like an empty old house at the moment.

No one home .... no one has been home for a while.

[The sound of footsteps echoing down an empty wooden hall]
"Hello ... Hell-ooo-oh?"

Where has every one gone? There used to be an interesting party going on here. Interesting Thothey type conversions going on in each room.

Maybe it's the weather? Are you all out at the beach? On a picnic?

Maybe the 93 current is on holidays?

Kenny

The whole forum seems slower; the less used rooms are doubly hit.

Maybe come the end of summer thing's'll pick back up again.

Lillie

I come here, and wander aimlessly around the empty, echoing rooms.

I can't think of anything to say, most of the time.

:(

Alta

Yes, I have noticed that too. Some of the most involved members seem to have moved off, plus as others have noticed, there really seems to be a big lull in Forum activity. For that, I can imagine reasons, but do not know for sure.

Marion

your very not-busy moderator :D

mooiedragon

I haven't been able to put aside much time towards Tarot the last couple of months, but the last few days I feel like my deck has been 'calling' to me. Maybe it was you guys! haha!

franniee

couldn't it just be that it is August... many europeans (or so I have heard) go on holiday for an extended period in august and we americans go away for a week or so at the end of the summer.... activity has been low - but couldn't it just be people being away?

Scion

Summer, I'd say... and I think a couple diehard Thoth-users got tired rehashing the same Crowley=Satan argument every few months.

Wait for the air to chill and these purple halls will be bustling. :D

Grigori

I'm waiting for something exciting to happen :shhh: ;) }) Then I think we shall be very busy here.

ravenest

Like what?

Do you know a secret ???

Grigori

ravenest said:
Like what?

Do you know a secret ???

Yes, but I promised my mother I would never tell grandma about it! ;)