Good Places to Find and Buy Crystals and Herbs

Little_Black_Cat

Does anyone have any good places in mind as to where I can find and buy crystals and herbs that are of good quality. Preferably something online based. As of now Etsy seems to be my favorite place since it never lets me down. There is always a nice variety there and I always get things sent to me with care which is nice. If anyone has any other places or ideas that would be nice shares please do so I can expand my list!

Hemera

Maybe there´s something in Trusted Gem Websites in here? Looks like Etsy is recommended there, too.
And I have to add that I also have only good experiences from Etsy shops so far at least.

Darkmage

Look for rock and gem shows in your local area and get to know some of the dealers. I've always bought my crystals from dealers and gotten screaming deals. Our gem show season here runs January-April for the most part. The Tucson Gem Show runs for a couple weeks in midwinter. This coming one will be Jan 29th-Feb 14th 2016. I have friends that go to that one. I don't because it's a 90 mile hike each way.

Ask your local geology department and check local papers and websites for ones near you.

IndigoIsabelle

Mountain Rose Herbs is one of the best places to buy organic and NON-GMO herbs.
I've purchased from them, and their herbs are as fresh as the ones I have dried myself.
Their ground sweet cinnamon is heavenly.