Moldavite experience

cje

I got a moldavite a week ago and held it in my hand during a meditation a few days later (after cleansing it). I felt energy going up my arm and when I moved the stone to the other hand, I felt the same stream of energy going up that arm. Other than that, I didn't feel anything extraordinary....well...maybe it helped me sit still in that meditation.

But it just dawned on me this morning that I have been sleeping better and getting more rest. My Fitbit would recognize up th 45+ restless moments in an 8hr night and since I meditated with the moldavite my Fitbit only registers 6-10 restless moments. That is a gigantic difference and I wake up more rested. I have been wondering why I suddenly sleep so much sounder.

Could it really have been the moldavite?
Do you suggest wearing the stone every day or simply hold it in my meditations?
Any other ways I could work with the stone?

Padma

There have been many threads here about moldavite, Cje - might want to read up on them :) Try also looking in the crystal study thread, located at the top of the crystals subforum. Hemera has put the studies there in alphabetical order.

There are plenty of websites on the metaphysical properties of moldavite, if you use your google search.

Moldavite is said to cleanse the chakras, as well as oxygen-related problems in the body; perhaps it regulated your oxygen intake, thus enhancing your sleep patterns.

If you want to get the most out of your moldavite experience, try wearing it or carrying it on your body all day. (i.e. in your bra cup or something like that, against your skin).

celticnoodle

I got a moldavite a week ago and held it in my hand during a meditation a few days later (after cleansing it). I felt energy going up my arm and when I moved the stone to the other hand, I felt the same stream of energy going up that arm. Other than that, I didn't feel anything extraordinary....well...maybe it helped me sit still in that meditation.

But it just dawned on me this morning that I have been sleeping better and getting more rest. My Fitbit would recognize up th 45+ restless moments in an 8hr night and since I meditated with the moldavite my Fitbit only registers 6-10 restless moments. That is a gigantic difference and I wake up more rested. I have been wondering why I suddenly sleep so much sounder.

Could it really have been the moldavite?
Do you suggest wearing the stone every day or simply hold it in my meditations?
Any other ways I could work with the stone?

yep. I think it definitely could be the moldavite. Its incredible that you had such a remarkable 'good' feeling with it, being so NEW to it. Moldavite is very powerful and generally a person has to work up to it.

When I first bought my moldavite, it gave me intense headaches-migraines and made me incredibly ill feeling. But then, I got another crystal to use with my moldavite--pietersite, and that really helped, but I still had to keep these stones in a separate room from where I slept.

Moldavite is very good to meditate with too. It is a great chakra cleanser and it seems to know automatically which chakra is in most need of cleansing and healing. Its a wonderful gem in so many ways!

As Padma pointed out, there are many threads speaking of moldavite--so do check them out.

If you do find later that you are experiencing more negative things--it may be the moldavite, and you may want to limit your exposure to it, building up with it. I am now okay and can wear it, (which I do) every day on a chain around my neck--but still with my pietersite, which compliments it beautifully. :)

Enjoy your moldavite. I hope you will continue to update us on your experiences with it. :)

cje

Padma and Celticnoodle, thanks for your feedback Actually, I have read quite a few threads and upon reading Kurenai's experience, I decided I needed to check it out and got myself a moldavite.

Thanks for the note on regulating oxygen...that explains everything since I just noted today that I have been breathing much deeper. Wow, I think I really like this little green gem! :)

Will keep experimenting especially during my meditations.
cje

celticnoodle

super, cje! I'm glad you went and got a moldavite too. Welcome to the moldavite world! :D It truly is a wonderful crystal. :)

cje

I have been wearing my moldavite for a few days now and feel like I have an allergic reaction or getting a cold. Hmmmm.... I am sure that is the stone cause when I put it away, my nose no longer tickles and the sneezing stops.

And I noticed I have not been cold at all the last few days, despite the low early morning temps, though no moldavite-flush (yet)

I read that the stone's healing energy goes to the chakra it most needs it before it settles in the heart chakra. I guess, for some reasons, I needed my nose and throat healed....hmmmm...that's the 6th chakra (hahaha I just put two and two together ;)

Padma

you might want to give it a break, like only use it every other day, something like that ;) sure sounds like it is working, anyways!

cje

you might want to give it a break, like only use it every other day, something like that ;) sure sounds like it is working, anyways!

Yes, I had to give it a break...started to feel a bit lightheaded too... Powerful little gem!
My friend mentioned that the stone's description is spot on with who I am. Well, I knew I was a unicorn, but she might think I'm even a bit extraterrestrial ;) LOL

Will continue my research/experience and will report back in case someone is interested (I sure learned from all the threads I have read and participated in).
cje

cje

Yes, I had to give it a break...started to feel a bit lightheaded too... Powerful little gem!
My friend mentioned that the stone's description is spot on with who I am. Well, I knew I was a unicorn, but she might think I'm even a bit extraterrestrial ;) LOL

Will continue my research/experience and will report back in case someone is interested (I sure learned from all the threads I have read and participated in).
cje

As promised I'm reporting back with new experiences:

I was on a 10 day break wearing my moldavite. About 5 days ago, I decided it's time to be wearing it again and since then I have been wearing my moldavite on a necklace day and night.

I no longer have sinus/allergy-type reaction (see previous post) but I sure dream much more and always about ex-boyfriends. LOL. I hope with all that dreaming I will get closure/healing and can finally expect my soulmate to come into my life ;)

Ohh...and I do get a little spacey, but I do get like that even without, so I can't blame it on the moldavite.
cje