Hanson Roberts Study Group

HOLMES

ah ,

i love this deck .

how about this ,

centaur as leader of the group draws a card a day and we all offers commentary on it ?

i know a carda week would sound better, but hey that is what ,, 78 weeks ? and a year is 52 weeks ,, too long for some ,

what you think ?

Centaur

Woops. Just as you were posting I opened a new thread with the Fool.

But i'd be happy to pick a new card every day at random. Sounds like a good idea :)

Centaur

Alex

How often are we "meeting"?

I ask cause I am wondering how often should I come check this board. Every new thread, I mean, we don't receive notifications for them...

Aure

I just found this thread when I was searching stuff about the Hanson-Roberts deck.

What happened? Did this group ever begin or what?

13thFaeChylde

I'll join!
I should have my deck next week sometime.

Centaur

Aure said:
What happened? Did this group ever begin or what?

Hi Aure,

A couple of threads where started re. the Hanson-Roberts study group, but it did not seem to pick up very well. I also became very much involved in other things and did not have the time to contribute as much as I would have liked to.

I wonder if now, there might be some people who would like to form an informal study group, and contribute to it on an as and when basis, and with no rigid structure? For instance, people could just post a thread re. a specific card whenever they wanted and others could post their comments as and when they have the time to do so.

What do you think?

Phoenyx*

I can join in occasionally.

fairyhedgehog

I'm interested but I don't get on the forums every day, so I shan't be able to join in if it's a card a day.

I love the Hanson-Roberts deck, so I'll be interested to see what people have to say about it.

Indigo Rose

Centaur, I posted on the Magician thread you started. Just wondering why we started with the Magician and not the Fool?

Indigo Rose :)

Centaur

Indigo Rose said:
Centaur, I posted on the Magician thread you started. Just wondering why we started with the Magician and not the Fool?

I'm strange that way. ;)

I started that thread a year ago, at random. I'd love to lead this group, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do so at the moment. So, I think it would be cool if we all just picked cards to discuss as and when.

Centaur