Pathfinder's

BodhiSeed

Bat Chicken said:
OMG - This is incredible.... I am trying to see if I can get a copy up here in Canada....
I believe I did see a seller in Canada on the list... :D
I just ordered a copy for myself from a US seller, and now I'm waiting on a seller from Oz to contact me so I can send one to an Aussie friend for her birthday. Nice folks to deal with!

Bat Chicken

Yes indeed - and I have already ordered it from Pipkin! The talent in this deck is really something.....

daffyart

I'm glad everyone has been served appropriately. If at any time, anyone needs help tracking down a seller or an available deck (While they're for sale), please feel free to PM me.

silverwings94

They are here

Its Here, Its Here!!!!!!!
I just picked it up at the post office and Its more beautiful in person. I just absolulty love it. I can not tell you how awesome these cards are in person. I haven't picked a favorite maybe because they all will be. I'm going to play with them tonight after I get home from my EMT course. I am testing out tonight on CPR and I will draw one card and take it with me for luck.
Thank you so much DaffyAft for making these available to us and for the beautiful artwork.
:love:
Kat

BodhiSeed

Silverwings,
I look forward to your comments about this deck! I have three coming (actually one coming and two going to friends). I'll be pacing by the mailbox waiting every day now!

silverwings94

Hi Bodhran,
Lets just say The Wolf card helped me to concentrate and I passed my CPR test out last night. There was a moment there when I called on Wolf to give me guidance and he came through. This is going to be a very long process and this 57 1/1 yo brain is working over time.
I plan on working with them today and I will let you all know. So far the energy from them is amazing. I could hear them all calling "pick me" last night and it was Wolf who jumped out of the shuffle.
Keeping you all posted.
S

bodhran said:
Silverwings,
I look forward to your comments about this deck! I have three coming (actually one coming and two going to friends). I'll be pacing by the mailbox waiting every day now!

BodhiSeed

silverwings94 said:
Hi Bodhran,
Lets just say The Wolf card helped me to concentrate and I passed my CPR test out last night. There was a moment there when I called on Wolf to give me guidance and he came through. This is going to be a very long process and this 57 1/1 yo brain is working over time.
I plan on working with them today and I will let you all know. So far the energy from them is amazing. I could hear them all calling "pick me" last night and it was Wolf who jumped out of the shuffle.
Keeping you all posted.
S
Sounds like you're getting great results from them! Congrats on passing your test!

BodhiSeed

Daffyart,
Just wanted to let you know I received my Pathfinder's Oracle today! :D This is a wonderfully beautiful and eclectic deck that I don't think I'll ever be bored with. So many different styles and artists and so many lovely cards! The cards are on the smallish side (approximately 2 1/2" by 3 1/2") so those of you with small hands like me will have no problem handling this deck.
Daffyart, you and the rest of the artists should be very proud of this amazing deck you all put together!

Ruby7

Just ordered my deck from Pipkin in Canada.

daffyart

bodhran - Oh good! Thank you for letting me know.

We've been having good sucess so far. Not even two weeks since we recieved our decks in and two of our artists are nearly sold out!