Interesting tarot pairs

Fostha

shadowmon said:
great thread..what about the devil with the empress overtop it as for how your love life will be in the near future :O
LOL...sounds good....but ...i think the devil with the queen of wands overtop is the better option......the empress will probably prefer to have a headache.:D

Miss Divine

casia said:
Tower and page of wands = very important news!!!!

I had this combination for shocking unexpected news (very bad news which caused lots of grief).

Nytebugg

obsidian_queen said:
And I've mentioned this a while back in another thread:
3 cups + 5 wands = aggressive flirting i.e. pinching, grabbing, slapping the butt...all in good fun and appears to be good natured but underneath the sparks are really flying.
well that explains so much. :D

Fostha

9 swords~hermit
dont waste time sitting up all night worrying,look and listen carefully and you'll find all the answers have been found in here.

The Fish

Three of Cups + Five of Cups (There's something significant in the RWS symbolism of three cups being held up in the first card and three cups being overturned in the second, but their meaning still escapes me...)[/QUOTE]

A night out that leads to regret - a hangover, or having done something whist intoxicated that now you wish you hadn't?

The Fish

...or feeling loss at the ending of the good times; when you've had a real good time but now it's over you feel loss and loneliness?

Fostha

Emperor~6 cups
Its good to feel like youre in control,just dont forget the 'really' important parts of your 'old days,'

Fostha

The Fish said:
Three of Cups + Five of Cups (There's something significant in the RWS symbolism of three cups being held up in the first card and three cups being overturned in the second, but their meaning still escapes me...)

A night out that leads to regret - a hangover, or having done something whist intoxicated that now you wish you hadn't?[/QUOTE]
*chortles*
Yeah.... like maybe someone thought it seemed like a good idea to 'try and raise 3 cups'(maybe with the wrong choice of company) because then in the 5,that's when he really looks like he regrets attempting it,as he's stood looking at the 3 of them,on the floor, with all there
'contents' spilt out.
Obviously hasn't got a steady hand. :)

Fostha

5 pents~king cups. ;)

Someones feeling abandoned,only thing they got under control is their emotions,they'd have easily lost their Head by now.....if it hadn't have been screwed on. :)

Gloria Jean

I did a reading for a guy with these two cards:

Four of swords, five of pentacles.

He had gone to jail and had no money for bail, he lost his job.

Then the tower turned up.

Poor guy.

I told him something positive.

"It can't get too much worse than this, so it has to get better from here." LOL